Titanic submersible confirmed destroyed with loss of all five souls onboard.

Man of Honour
Does the sub even have windows? A quick Google suggests it is windowless. So instead of watching video footage on a screen they take a highly risky and uncomfortable dive down to the wreck and watch video footage on a screen.

I don't see the appeal personally.

Soldato
Does the sub even have windows? A quick Google suggests it is windowless. So instead of watching video footage on a screen they take a highly risky and uncomfortable dive down to the wreck and watch video footage on a screen.

Only window is where the toilet is

miserable place to be in

Last edited:
Soldato
I quite honestly have an Ocean Science degree if that helps :p

In my educated opinion, they seem pretty ****** :(

Anyone seen any info on dissolvable ballast & if that was built into this sub? Should be if they have any sense.
confirmation on bbc that it has disposable clamps for the ballast

"if the weights on the sub cannot be released, they should dissolve after a certain amount of time so they should always be able to get to the surface."

Commissario
"if the weights on the sub cannot be released, they should dissolve after a certain amount of time so they should always be able to get to the surface."
If that happens, let's hope they can be spotted bobbing about on the surface because they're not getting out without someone to undo the bolts from the outside.

Suspended
Only window is where the toilet is

miserable place to be in

Christ, they've literally milled out a massive steel bell and have Blue Peter'd the rest of it together. No surprise this is happening, that bloke giving the talk had far too much confidence in what he was saying too. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but that whole thing and the bloke is covered in red flags.

Suspended

Seems insane when you look at it like that, what is the point if there aren't any windows :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom