To whom you sign off texts with a kiss?

Man of Honour
Right but that's not what's being talked about here. It's about every convo, hence my inane example of washing the dishes.

If my wife texted me to ask if I had done the dishes I would put "yes x"
I probably get one text a week off her so that extra x isn't really a problem for the woman I absolutely adore.
You're making a massive deal out of this unless you're one of those people who are never off their phone, now I've got a smartwatch I very rarely look at my phone now.

Caporegime
If my wife texted me to ask if I had done the dishes I would put "yes x"
I probably get one text a week off her so that extra x isn't really a problem for the woman I absolutely adore.
You're making a massive deal out of this unless you're one of those people who are never off their phone, now I've got a smartwatch I very rarely look at my phone now.

Why would you do that? If you were in the house and had washed them, with her say sat at the table you wouldn't go over and kiss to to say yes you had. It's just odd.

Soldato
Obviously incapable of reading my post:

when me and my wife are leaving each other or just seeing each other after a day away from each other we have a little kiss

Dimple it seems as though more people on the forum are as blind as me, however even i couldnt misread your post! :D

However, in answer to the op. I stick a x on end of sentences to my friend at work but it seems to be the social convention at work, I also do so with my in laws, however Mr S and i do not use x or emoji`s,
I have pulled Mr S up on it repeatedly in the last 15 years. :D :D :D

Associate
I put kisses to my girlfriend, mum, dad and brother.

Sent 'Love you beautiful xxxxxxx' to the bosses wife once by mistake :o

Soldato
What do you do? text = WhatsApp surely?
Yea, but then for me it's a "chat" compared to like a finite message, so for the most part I just talk to people without the need to xx at the end, because doing that after each of my messages in a conversation would just be odd. When it was a text though... back in the day, that was different! Unless it went over into the 2nd text and that extra kiss would cost me 10 more p then no chance.

Associate
I put kisses to my girlfriend, mum, dad and brother.

Sent 'Love you beautiful xxxxxxx' to the bosses wife once by mistake :o
By mistake.... yeah right:D

A friend text me one day saying back at 5 whats for tea, beautiful xxx

I text back, nothing sweet cheeks:D

His wife's name and mine start with the same letter:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom