Top 5 series of all time

Soldato
The Wire
South Park
House
Family Guy
Peep Show

Lost would be up there as my number one had they finished it off well, but the ending was so bad I don't think it even deserves a place on my top 5.

Soldato
The Wire, me personaly, don't mind saying it's technicaly the best thing iv'e ever seen on tv.

My prefered genre is scfi, 70's and 80's nostalgia though, basicaly the stuff i grew up loving.. stuff thats never grown old.

The invaders.
The A team.
La Law.
X files.

All stella choices, but with decent tele shifting over the last 40+ years... no way from everybodys personal calls could there ever be a definate cut.

Soldato
In no particular order:

South Park
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Trailer Park Boys

Honorable mentions for Garth Merenghis Dark Place, Peep Show and Ideal

Last edited:
Soldato
One Tree Hill - Yes, you read that right.

No worries, I agree, up to season 3, even season 4; it was pretty amazing! Then things started to go wrong and by season 6, hmmm, I haven't even watched any of season 7 yet because knowing major characters are missing makes it all the less appealing.

Soldato
Based on how engrossed I was with the show at the time.

1. Buffy
2. Voyager
3. Friday Night Lights (not one mention so far!)
4. Family Guy
5. The OC

Honourable mentions to Band of Brothers, Firefly, House, The Office, Peep Show and Monk.

Just finished Hung which was great and currently watching Flashforward which is brilliant.

Soldato
Dexter
The Wire
Firefly
House
Breaking Bad

Hon Mentions: Robot Chicken, The Shield, Top Gear, SG1, SP, Family Guy, B5, Dead like Me, Black Books, BSG, Spaced, Monkey Dust, The Big Bang Theory, The IT Crowd, True Blood, The Prisoner (original).

Many more good ones, I've got 152 different series (2.5TB) on my NAS atm :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Babylon 5
Lost
House
Family Guy
Star Trek TNG

So many other shows had 1 or 2 great seasons, then lost their greatness (24, The OC, My name is Earl, Heroes) I can't put them in the top 5

Back
Top Bottom