Total War:Atilla

Soldato
I enjoyed watching those vids and I get the impression that they have learned a lot from the Rome 2 release. Whilst the battle AI might not be much different at least there doesn't seem to be much seriously broken either.
Feeling a little more optimistic now.

Soldato
The videos I posted are the reviewer copies, which is the exact copies we will get on release.

No they arnt. The review copies went out almost a month ago. Its not the version you are getting on release. Most bug squashing goes on right up till release. You tend to go through multiple builds late on as stuff gets tweaked.
Steam allows for this. There's no going gold and then waiting for two months anymore

Last edited:
Soldato
There is always performance issues on release of nearly every game, In fact I don't remember a big publisher game recently that just worked as expected on release (I am likely to be wrong here)

Soldato
Having spoken to Radious recently who I've made units for (main rome 2 modder with a copy) apparently it's much better this ggame & a much smoother release than rome 2 was.

Looking forward to getting back into modding my self, in either this or warhammer total war.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom