Tower block fire - london

V F

V F

Soldato
There's a conspiracy theory kicking about that the Tories are keeping their heads down and hoping for just that scenario. If a riot kicks off, people will look to the government to save them

Ironic that isn't it considering Government most of the time refuses to save their own military. I don't think I'll see the day when people wake up and realise the Government does not care about its people.

Permabanned
They need to clear the area and put in a curfew before that happens, looks like the riot police are slowly congregating, I have a BAD feeling about this, lots of kids with scarves over their faces now. Rabble rousers with megaphones, looks orchestrated...

Soldato
They need to clear the area and put in a curfew before that happens, looks like the riot police are slowly congregating, I have a BAD feeling about this, lots of kids with scarves over their faces now. Rabble rousers with megaphones, looks orchestrated...

its going to kick off big time, I see Khan is blaming the cuts to the Fire brigade, how ***** low can you go !

scum !

Caporegime
Well the council are handling this well.

Is there any instance where a council handles anything well?
I think the way the country is going, it's only a matter of time before something kicks off

People aren't stupid, they hear things like the country has no money then sees millions of pounds being wasted. My city of Lincoln are spending £1 million on laying block paving at the bottom of the high steet, an area nobody uses because there's no shops!

They then said in their next breath that a very popular NHS walk-in centre was closing due to being over used.

It is the same everywhere. Boston had the market place redone to the tune of 3 mill. Less parking spaces and caused accidents due to lack of markings. It is worse now than what it was. I would rather they continued the free garden waste collection and kept the lights on at night.

V F

V F

Soldato

Are you surprised?

Caporegime
woman on BBC just now "this is nothing to do with Islam" BBC reporter looking confused "But no one has said that", "yes they have" said the woman, pointing at the council building

Soldato
Unconfirmed but surely right?

I genuinely don't think the authorities know exact figures. Someone was saying earlier that for many people, English wasn't their first language and the police don't know if they are in hospital or with relatives. It was 1000+ degrees C in there, there might not be anything left to find either, as grim as that is.

Caporegime

Oh shut up. If Riots occur, its because of aggravating people like you wishing this country was a massive **** hole.

Associate
woman on BBC just now "this is nothing to do with Islam" BBC reporter looking confused "But no one has said that", "yes they have" said the woman, pointing at the council building

Had this on in the background. She said this is what the council are actually saying up there in the building. But it's cool lets just cherry pick quotes to further a narrative.

Caporegime
Had this on in the background. She said this is what the council are actually saying up there in the building. But it's cool lets just cherry pick quotes to further a narrative.

I cherry picked this quote because it was so random and rather amusing. Other than the random mad woman's statements is there any evidence of anyone blaming 'Islam' for this?

Back
Top Bottom