Township Tale

Soldato
OP
Red iron, 1 ingot of copper, 1 ingot of iron. So currently, not the easiest thing to get. I've only used it so far for pickaxes, since I don't think there's anything else we really need it for (except perhaps weapons later).

Slowly getting some silver, that will be useful in a very long time, when we get low enough to mine mythril.

Soldato
OP
because of the Quest 2 rollout, they've halted house building !!

more to do ! lol

Yeah, there's a lot of content I believe in the PC version that isn't yet in the quest version. They're trying to bring them into line, so PCVR can play with Quest users.

EDIT - Then I guess they'll continue development on both.

Soldato
There is a lot of stuff on the PC Version that's not on the Quest 2 version. And the Graphics looks so much better.

Would be mad tempted to start again on the PCVR version.

Anyone be interested? I would buy the server if there is enough interest.

It's free on the PC so people wouldn't have to buy it again.

Soldato
There is a lot of stuff on the PC Version that's not on the Quest 2 version. And the Graphics looks so much better.

I'm happy to play the PC version.

Underboss
thought you couldn't create your own server on the PC version ? hence why we all went Quest route?

@Unseul

need to apologise to you, you are correct i found the right handle in the book, so i created another hammer (luckily i did as the one we have is dying)
and i created an Axe, I'm just currently chopping down trees, good shout on the Dustbowl!
be careful though, RED spitter worms in the area

Underboss
need to make an apology to you all

I was tidying up the shelves, putting completed handles together, fireworks and TNT together etc and accidently smashed 2 bottles (1 was empty) :(

going to read up on how to make new ones and try and replace them

Soldato
OP
need to make an apology to you all

I was tidying up the shelves, putting completed handles together, fireworks and TNT together etc and accidently smashed 2 bottles (1 was empty) :(

going to read up on how to make new ones and try and replace them

You're fired!

Don't worry about it! Don't think we can make new ones, but we can get more just from chests.

I'd be willing to try on PC, just my wifi isn't great where I am, and I don't know if the load of air linking/virtual desktop + the game, might cause ping issues for me. Willing to give it a go I guess, seeing as it's free.

Underboss
need to concentrate on gathering some wood, im going to fill the 2 bins up
created some odd stuff out of wood , etc

made some extra equipment as we needed them in case ours broke and then we'd be stuffed

good game this evening bar connection issues

Back
Top Bottom