Toyota Mr2, Part 2 :) on your mark get set....flame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Heres a closer to the truth account!

Me and my dad went out for a spin. We were in a main road doing 80mph at least. Suddenly the car had a burst tyre (wish i had changed those bald tyres!) and we swung onto the other side of the road. We headed towards this poor sod in a landrover who was doing a steady 40mph taking his cattle to market. We went west We quite literally lifted of the ground and landed in a ditch.

Car dosent look so good anymore. Took into a garage yesterday. Totally written of. The guy was amazed we walked out of the car let alone lived.

2 of the wheels on the left have snapped of.

Only problem is, my insurance is slightly dodgy and the other guys going to be claiming for every penny!

Soldato
Phate said:
Don't forget how his baby sister pays for the fuel, the cow washes it, and the dog services it.

I'd like to see a dog change a spark plug :rolleyes:

How is your relationship going with your wife? Or is it your sister?

Permabanned
OP
monkeyspank said:
I think if your dads comp cover is not specifically for that car then he's only covered 3rd party unfortunately.

Another 2 off the road :( sorry mate :(

No. My dads insurance IS fully comp for the MR2. Correct. However when you have left britain it stops being fully comprehensive

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Is this chap completely mental or are they allowing interweb access at all nut houses these days.
So an uninsured landy kicked your imaginary MR2 into a ditch but you have no pics to show us.
Get the **** outta here or good luck in searching for the relevant pics.

Soldato
Aren't you the guy who was swinging your dads MR2 around corners, with bald rear tyres, uninsured. Apparently.

Looks like karma has caught up with you.

Lets see you try to lie and cheat yourself out of this one. :p

Soldato
Is this why the car left the road:

http://mr2oc.co.uk/ForumsPro/viewtopic/t=61726.html

Hello, I brought some new tyres for the 2003 Mr2.

I was under the impression that the 2003 model had 215/45/16 on back and 195/50/15 on the front.

Being the stupid ******* that I am I ordered the wrong tyres.

I got 2x Falkens FK-452 215/40/16 for the rear (does the middle number affect it in any way)

and I got 2x195/50/15 for the front(toyo Proxies).

Bad choice in tyres but it gets worse.

Had a look on the car this morning ( roflmao ) and the front *****ing tyres are 185/55/15.

I have screwed up royally.....

Here is the question, will the 195 still fit on the wheel or are the alloys to small to take the 195.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom