Toyota Yaris GR4 4x4 Rally going into production.....

Soldato
Didn't sound like they got it to "torque vector" to kill the understeer. Wasn't expecting on the road for the circuit pack to add much, track yes, even though I've ordered it because it's what everyone seems to want...LOL. Good that I did :D

Soldato
That one actually has some noise on the outside. I wonder if they used a different exhaust in Aus.

It's a shame they couldn't get the great driving position from the gt86. I also find modern hatches sit way too high up :/

They made a comment about the carbon fibre roof being wrapped with carbon fibre look vinyl, but I think there is a reason for that. UV does damage the coating on bare CF.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
That one actually has some noise on the outside. I wonder if they used a different exhaust in Aus.

It's a shame they couldn't get the great driving position from the gt86. I also find modern hatches sit way too high up :/

They made a comment about the carbon fibre roof being wrapped with carbon fibre look vinyl, but I think there is a reason for that. UV does damage the coating on bare CF.

No it doesn't, BMW have been managing raw/Laquered Carbon roofs for a long time now.

Can't remember if it's become mandatory yet, but they may not be fitted with a GPF in Aus

Soldato
Is the roof ‘forged carbon’ - ie it doesn’t have the weave and therefore people would complain it doesn’t look like a carbon roof so they wrapped it for vanity reasons?

Soldato
I think I've seen someone else mention the AWD system overheating, can't recall whether it was here or not. Hopefully it's just people showing a complete lack of mechanical sympathy rather than any issue with the car itself. One of the reasons why I'm not to bothered about getting mine until much later into the year, is that it gives them a chance to sort out any teething issues that crop up in the earlier cars. I'm hoping, I think in vain that they may do something about the front visibility (rear view mirror and infotainment screen) and maybe adding more seat adjustment. I don't think either are likely.

Yeah I've overheated it a number of times.. :D

Associate
Chris Harris pointing to an apparent influencer asking for £25k and share of future sales to promote Litchfield’s GR suspension kit.

I love the reach and reviews on social media, but just like the news, there’s a definite honesty issue as well. Sad really.

Caporegime
Chris Harris pointing to an apparent influencer asking for £25k and share of future sales to promote Litchfield’s GR suspension kit.

I love the reach and reviews on social media, but just like the news, there’s a definite honesty issue as well. Sad really.

I am a bit confused but surely Litchfield need absolutely 0 advertising from an influencer to promote their products.

Back
Top Bottom