Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
^^ More like bed time reading I think, emergency insomnia cure. Thats related to the Basel rules which all banks must follow ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basel_III

The art of skimming is much needed in finance I think, definite skill to extracting worth from something that large without wasting your time looking

I buy a lot of what Questor tips in the daily telegraph, whats cool is that he often goes back and reviews them and updates it.

He mentioned Go Ahead which is like 6% yield and mentions why they are cheaper right now. Since this market has not had a nasty bout of selling recently, Im slightly wary of buying much except unfairly sold off companies maybe.
Might pick up some go ahead this Thurs, they are ex-div soon. I class them as defensive.
Its ironic maybe but UK economy struggling I think helps ensure (good) train operators are in a solid market
I bought these a year ago, collected divs and sold. Looking to rebuy as a fair purchase again

Will look at chart to confirm but I think its reasonable for my shortlist :p

Not heard any news on EU deal, that could trigger next big wave

Soldato
Got nowt else to do on a Sunday :D

ANyway, has anyone got a copy of the "draft of the morning gathering’s communiqué"

Financial times appears to have collapsed under the load

Associate
I hold Scotsgold, there are currently in a meeting at Crianlarich village hall and there should be a decision made today about the planning permission which was refused last year. I hear it's looking good (poster on another forum it there) but it is still to be voted on later today.

Soldato
He said they have got an ounce of gold per ton of rock.
That would be the most positive return Ive heard about, normally results scale from about 1 gram upwards per ton. Any less and its not usually worth extracting from the rubble

Is this the one

http://www.google.co.uk//finance?ch...33925&chls=IntervalBasedLine&q=ASX:SGZ&ntsp=0

Nice range on BP today. That was good results?
Over 461 is a breakout attempt and I guess it loops till that occurs as its surely undervalued if they are on course now

Ex-div on 2nd Nov ? mostly a hold I reckon though I may try and trade it some more

Oil price keeps on going up like this and it'll have increased 20 dollars in one month which is an extreme change in fate and should easily reflect in better prices for a few oil companies I would guess

It held 434 yesterday and 450 is a similar mark to hold the big move its making

Last edited:
Associate
Soldato
Well I guess that's the Euro sorted for now, and the banks are looking good today. BARC up 10%, and, good god is that profit I see in my portfolio?! It's been a while!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom