*Transfer Window 2014/15 Season Rumours/Signings *AKA Man U fans listing every player under the Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
What makes you think that Utd management is actually going for Hummels and it's not just media ********?

All of the 'reliable' Manchester journalists have got him as our current primary target, though they don't seem sure of anything really.

Ah, I thought you meant wanting him was bizzare :)

Oh no, he'd be a cracking buy.

Transfers guy at Sky:

Graeme Bailey @GraemeBailey
Thomas Vermaelen situation likely to reach a conclusion this week, Barcelona pushing hard but Man U confident he will opt for Old Trafford.

Please choose Barca... :(

Nah, I don't mind having him as long as he stays fit, if not then we've just got a load of injury prone centre backs. :/

Last edited:
Permabanned
Nice goal this is what i was talking about earlier, The formation was perfect two strikers pinning the two centerbacks and mata just behind finding space and as i suspected Gerrard would not be able to man mark mata which is what is required or a very narrow 4 man d line.

Great stuff.

Soldato
Transfers guy at Sky:

Thomas Vermaelen situation likely to reach a conclusion this week, Barcelona pushing hard but Man U confident he will opt for Old Trafford.

Nah, I don't mind having him as long as he stays fit, if not then we've just got a load of injury prone centre backs. :/

Tough choice for verm, if he stays fit (IF) and gets back in form he would be a cracking buy for anyone.

Not sure what his chances are at barca but that certainly is appealing.

Caporegime
I wouldn't mind if we kept Hernandez and kagawa for now till at least January. Now we actually play a formation that kagawa fits in it would make sense.

I can honestly see no reason why we'd keep welbeck but ditch Hernandez either. Except for nationality but Hernandez is much a better scorer.

Caporegime
Do young strikers ever amount to anything at United? They seem to burst on the scene as the next big thing and then dissapear off with a whimper. I can't even remember the last one they bought young or came through that was actually a success?

In that respect Moyes was as good as Fergie ;)

Soldato
All of the 'reliable' Manchester journalists have got him as our current primary target, though they don't seem sure of anything really.

Oh no, he'd be a cracking buy.

Transfers guy at Sky:

I wouldn't worry too much about his injuries. The medical side of things at United is light years ahead of Arsenal's. Arsenal seem to be capable of making any player injury prone it seems.

Soldato
Didn't Wazza amount to quite a bit when he joined? Granted he's been under a lot of criticism of late, but I thought he was quite the success when he signed from Everton.

Caporegime
Didn't Wazza amount to quite a bit when he joined? Granted he's been under a lot of criticism of late, but I thought he was quite the success when he signed from Everton.

He had one of the best debuts you can have I guess for UTD. But tjen he did just sign for 30 million

other young strikers include doing fang ahoy, notmucho, rossi, that guy who plays for Stoke or someone worse.

Caporegime

He had already made it, I don't even think he's significantly a better player than he was in his first European game for United or debut for England. It's not like they signed him for 5m and made him, they paid a huge fee.

I'm taking about the players like Macheda, Hernandez and who burst on the scene and just don't make it or get enough of a chance. They might as well loan them out if they are going to keep buying expensive players anyway.

Caporegime
Yeah but Rossi didn't do well at united did he? Wellbeck, well every united fan on here calls for his blood so he can't be that good. ;) Felliani too is a regular international, I don't think that means much these days :D

All I'm saying is I think you might have got more out of those young strikers loaning them out rather than getting 20 minutes here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom