Two Point Hospital

Caporegime
Duckworth on Bilge is an absolute clusterduck of a map. Currently got a number of GP's bugged when trying to train them to GP II - the trainer never appears and they just sit there. So everything in the hospital is going to absolute pot! :o Already sick of this map as it is hard to focus on key management when you've got a million popups constantly badgering you about almost everything every 10secs.

I've got a muppet surgeon who has been correctly assigned the surgeons room. There's a flaming queue out there to rival iPhone release day and the clown is just standing around miles away giving me thumbs up with both his hands. Where's a lighting bolt bloody icon when I need it?! :mad:

I've found as soon as it gets busy, it gets buggy.

Shame because it's such great time sink! :(

Soldato
I've found as soon as it gets busy, it gets buggy.

Shame because it's such great time sink! :(
Yeah, I kinda do agree with this and I am seriously considering just putting the game to one side until it matures better.

I finished Duckworth Upon Bilge late last night but it was a nightmare getting a 3 star because patients were doing things that made zero sense. To add to my muppet surgeon observations I made above, there were patients that needed to goto the Pan Extractor room and they were walking away from it when it was perfectly vacant and had a doc inside, so the patient died. Boosting staff morale when you're surrounded by death was a joke. Oh well, about to start a new map :o

Caporegime
Yeah, I kinda do agree with this and I am seriously considering just putting the game to one side until it matures better.

I finished Duckworth Upon Bilge late last night but it was a nightmare getting a 3 star because patients were doing things that made zero sense. To add to my muppet surgeon observations I made above, there were patients that needed to goto the Pan Extractor room and they were walking away from it when it was perfectly vacant and had a doc inside, so the patient died. Boosting staff morale when you're surrounded by death was a joke. Oh well, about to start a new map :o

Similar issues to what I'm having.

Man of Honour
Yeah, the larger Hospitals lag like crazy, it's not pleasant.

The game needs optimising.

It’s weird since neither my cpu or gpu are above 50%. Yet a new hospital is close to 140fps, a busy one is down to 30 with the odd stutter, even paused and placing items. Ram is no more than 4gb full.

Soldato
The transaction is still in Euro's even if you change the currency on the website. The credit card fee for Euro transactions is likely to only be small but some banks/cards have a minimum charge.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Finally done with Duckworth to 3 stars... it wasn't difficult at all but just took an irritatingly long amount of time

All I need to do is keep my staff happy but it's just taking so much time so I gave in, I might go back and get that third star.

Soldato
All I need to do is keep my staff happy but it's just taking so much time so I gave in, I might go back and get that third star.

All I did for that other than making sure all my rooms are decent-ish level of prestige (let's say lvl 4) was go to the staff list, select pay, all staff, then filter the list by decreasing order of happiness and started scrolling through bumping pay up to the top zone (the bright green smiley face) one person at a time with the game running on fast mode. Took a few minutes to hit 90%+

i don't see why you need to improve previous hospitals. what does it give you? i 3 star all mine so far before i start the next. i went back to my second once i hit university, as the second one was so cash rich i made 3 research rooms, filled with 5 doctors in each and researched everything in no time. but i don't get what else i can do at this hospital other than no deaths so that i get all end of year awards.

Man of Honour
i don't see why you need to improve previous hospitals. what does it give you? i 3 star all mine so far before i start the next. i went back to my second once i hit university, as the second one was so cash rich i made 3 research rooms, filled with 5 doctors in each and researched everything in no time. but i don't get what else i can do at this hospital other than no deaths so that i get all end of year awards.

The multiplayer aspect, challenges, leaderboards and for the fun of it.

Back
Top Bottom