Two Point Hospital

Man of Honour
i was thinking you were renaming doctors or something to better manage them e.g. GP doc 1. GP doc 2. but figured why would you need copy and paste for that nonsense. it's been a long day

You utterly confused me :)

Can we have this patch like right now, yesterday would be even better :D
Time to get back into this after spending last week on BFV.

I'm sure you lot have smashed my numbers.

I am struggling to get much time to play in the week between work and gym. Hopefully will manage a good few hours on the week. Need to complete Meltdown and at least one more hospital. I am still fussing over previous hospitals though trying to optimise them :p

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I'm finding Blighton very tedious, I have to cure 60 ppl of diseases:( my hospital is maxed out, it's driving me nuts all I need is another 20 ppl.

Soldato
Sweaty Palms took me a solid 2hrs just to get enough funds above a comfortable 80k. The constant disasters weren't helping, nor was the very slow flood of patients, which was hitting my finances hard. I've got a hostpital built up now and the money is slowly trickling in!

Soldato
On Sweaty Palms still and require a thermal comfort of 90% to get 3 stars... I am becoming increasingly bored of these tropical maps where you are required to use air con units, which require constant maintenance. I've gone as far as training 3x janitors to only maintain these and it's still not enough.

Soldato
Think I'll take a break from the game after Sweaty Palms. 90% close to 3 stars but everytime I go higher, a predictable volcano disaster rears its ugly head and takes out half my Lv3 machinery, which is just tedious rebuilding constantly.

AI definately goes a bit weird as hospitals get busy via it's reputation. Need those updates.

Back
Top Bottom