Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Brentacre, £730 FC with protected NCB :eek:

Allowed any new mods bar power increase which is fine as that's already been done just don't get DoC as I'm not 25 :(

Sky wanted £970 with the same underwriter!

Brentacre are on it this month, I've swapped from Sky (renewal was higher than I paid last year) to Brentacre for quite a chunk less, £480 at the mo with everything added bar breakdown cover, power limit etc, add mods on whenever :)

Soldato
Never heard of Brentacre.

Keith michaels are retards. Heard a lot of people leave Skyinsurance due to their renews quotes, that's including me aswell.

I'm with greenlight as the moment but I don't like them. Best easiest insurer I have been with is Adrian flux, shame they don't like Astra VXR's.

Soldato
Never heard of Brentacre.

Keith michaels are retards. Heard a lot of people leave Skyinsurance due to their renews quotes, that's including me aswell.

I'm with greenlight as the moment but I don't like them. Best easiest insurer I have been with is Adrian flux, shame they don't like Astra VXR's.

Maybe they don't like your stickers :p

Brenacre were fine, but they are underwritten by Markerstudy who do get complaints.

In the end they are all much of a much.

Soldato
Maybe they don't like your stickers :p

Brenacre were fine, but they are underwritten by Markerstudy who do get complaints.

In the end they are all much of a much.

They see me trolling.....i mean rolling, they hatingggg!

Would love to be able to hear what that VTEC sounds like but you are always to far behind for me to hear :p

Yes, yes I'll hear it as you go past me when I LoLTurbo into a ditch. :p

Yeah a lot of cheap quotes I was getting was coming from Marketstudy. Ended up with LV i think, through greenlight. I'm not to fussed with staying with them though, find customer service a bit crap and they are robbing ******'s once they have you by the balls (greenlight that is). Surprised they dont add to your premium for every time you ring them.

Soldato
C-C-C -COMBO BANTER :D

They're all robbing ****ers!

Need to find myself a good insurer in the new year, not looking forward to it, classic insurance has been blissful and cheap the last 2 years.

Soldato
My insurance is via Highway with Brentacre this year but most user Highway, Markerstudy and Chaucer for modded cars.

Never needed to claim and hope I never have to but I imagine it will be a big faff either way regardless of insurer lol

Back
Top Bottom