Type R and VTEC owners

you guys...

I will let Nath divulge any information he wishes to disclose, but his Supra has been crashed, he isn't joking.

Not sure if this is the thread to discuss it really.

in honda related news...

I am finally having my clutch fitted today. good timing too as the old one had just about had it.
Mugen wing due next week so will get some pictures of all the stuff i have done to my car once its had a good clean.

not going to be spending any more on the car until after christmas now as i have servicing to pay for in the new year and a credit card that needs paying off.

i still want some premier/DC5 recaros though. :o :(

Well Bad news Nath

I went to see my mate with my work van and:

This happened. Guy from that orange ST picked it up for 1800. Steve did him fresh mot on the spot to :P

Muffin` u know DC2s are indestructible as long as you keep adding oil to them lolz.

ps. How do you post videos properly on ocuk forums ??

sorted it for you, you need to use the youtube tags and everything after the = on the long link - rjkoneill

Last edited:
TaKeN it sounds hmmm normal ??? Like any other ITR on vtec.
Well guy said its best one he seen in 2 weeks of hnting. And payd up front.
Not to mention that second hand engine+gearbox go for 1.5k+ so for 1.8k it was a good grab. You just cant find ITR in that condition never crashed ect for that sort of money.
Hes RX7 is rl nice and to loud for me :P

Last edited:
its early days yet tbh. nothing confirmed his end.

we have spent a few minutes browsing EP3s but he keeps talking about RX8s

someone needs to slap him.

@lordzed - that RX7 sounds like the end of all things. :D

New tyres going on the S2000 when I'm back from Japan in a weeks time, £430 for a set inc all the fitting etc for RE040s on the front and RE050As on the rear so not too bad.

Then time to think about maybe selling up, keep changing my mind though!

Garage I use couldn't get them but I have seen them online some places, even though I don't believe they are made by Bridgestone anymore in 205/55/16.

I'll see how much time I've got when I'm back, can always just get the rears done then pickup the fronts myself and get them fitted.

Depends what I can be arsed to do really ;) Would be nice to have the same all round, got some Khumo things on the front now which seem fine but then I've not got anything else to compare them to.

Back
Top Bottom