Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
A fellow Honda owner has been rude and just called me a whining baby, infraction time Nathwraith? Or do you only give infractions to people who you dislike?

Has Clarkey received his infraction yet? Its just I'm not sure if you get the meaning of "moderator"

infractionlolz.jpg

GzKSj.jpg

Associate
Favourite thread destroyed :(

In other news my EV1 is due its 84month service (cheap one). Up until now it has full Honda service history at the same Honda dealership. Worth going back there to keep the history?? I'm leaning towards yes as it has had the dreaded 72month service which includes chain tightening and valve clearances along with every fluid change including gear box oil.

Also my PS3s have been aweful in the recent cold weather (4mm all round) so am thinking of changing - suggestions? I think they are 205, 55 R16s (VSA alloys).

Caporegime
Get AD08, you will never turn back ;)

I assume you mean front and rear the same, currently 10mm stagger? Wouldn't worry about that either, square setups are better IMO.

More front end lateral grip is the last thing I want.

225 front need a 255 rear. Although some auto X US guys do run a non staggered setup they will have suspension to match

Soldato
I wouldn't take advice from US autoX guys, my experience is they know how to ruin a car and not a lot else.

Why do you need such a large stagger on an s2000? They aren't exactly a power house.
My experience is that a square setup gives a lovely balance and it makes it easier to set up. Plenty of guys running high power cars swear by it too. In fact, the Amuse built cars which the jap guys jizz their pants over run square setups too, I suppose a car is bound to turn well with 265 RE01Rs on the front.

Commissario
I wasn't sure if it was another valkia photoshop and you were trolling us, but I checked the pixels init.
That's ridiculous, was it in the garage??

Soldato
I wasn't sure if it was another valkia photoshop and you were trolling us, but I checked the pixels init.
That's ridiculous, was it in the garage??

No was on the drive.

Can't go into any major detail about it.

But it was done out of spite, nothing was taken, not even the casual tenner in the centre console.

Plus if anyone has seen where I live before, it's not a place you just stumble upon.

Caporegime
I wouldn't take advice from US autoX guys, my experience is they know how to ruin a car and not a lot else.

Why do you need such a large stagger on an s2000? They aren't exactly a power house.
My experience is that a square setup gives a lovely balance and it makes it easier to set up. Plenty of guys running high power cars swear by it too. In fact, the Amuse built cars which the jap guys jizz their pants over run square setups too, I suppose a car is bound to turn well with 265 RE01Rs on the front.

The suspension is setup for that sort of stagger. It's nothing to do with power more how they handle.

Don't compare it to a 3 series as they are worlds apart in suspension design.

Soldato
The suspension is setup for that sort of stagger. It's nothing to do with power more how they handle.

Don't compare it to a 3 series as they are worlds apart in suspension design.

Then buy an Amuse suspension package, can't possibly be a bad idea, right ;)

Back
Top Bottom