Type R and VTEC owners

Caporegime
I shouldn't have posted that. Last thing we need is a load of Jeremy clarkson quotes again. Been done to death. We all know DC2 wins every time;

I know FN2 is the civic that just got replaced and EP3 is the one before that with independent suspension. But what is DC2.

And where on earth does these letters and numbers come from?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I love how an EP3 owner offering a forum member advice on an FN2 which in no way slates the FN2 in any way shape or form, is taken as FN2 bashing by the FN2 owners.

Noxia, my point was that Raymond posted a link to a 10k FN2, whether or not he 'needs' one is irrelevant really.
When a £10k budget will get you an LSD equipped car, it seems illogical to buy an older car without one for the same price.

Soldato
Crz is lovely but they are all too slow in a straight line, if theyd have done a k20d one itd be awesome. I like the looks and interior and its meant to handle nicely but the engines are just meh. Hybrid tech is cool but its not got the performance I would want from a car.

Soldato
10K can buy a CW FN2

It can also buy the vastly superior CRZ

10k would also by him a Landrover Discovery, or BMW 5 series both of which are vastly superior in some respect, and equally as irrelevant as the CRZ if you are looking at buying a Type R Civic.

I really like the CZR, but it's hardly an alternative in this case.

Back
Top Bottom