Type R and VTEC owners

so no different to a pistonheads meet or something of that ilk :confused:

cant see any S2000s smashing into trees in this video :)

PH meets are usually great with excellent driving standards.... Well the one up here are :)

Nah it's mostly a bunch of kids with EG3 non VTEC Civics with stickers all over them behaving like fools. Maybe I'm getting old.

They all be slammed like too mate innit, camber and stretch JDMzzzzzz :D

wut. All is see is good times.

So you missed the little inbred boys nailing it around services with quite a few other random people just going about their business around them.

Pillocks is me being restrained, there's a time and place for enjoying your car, flying around services tryiing to show off is not one of them.

:)

Will. I was referring to the mustang video where the dude plants the car into a tree moments after leaving a meet.

Found some pictures of the mimms meet on FB today. Must say, some exceptional cars there. Very sorted FD2, some brilliant looking S2000s a few NSX and even an aventador.

Go to any car meet and someone will be showing off.

The reaction to the video was totally unexpected.

Relentless81
I rebuild front calipers last summer and painted with green hammerite but after off track trip paintwork on them got destroyed kinda

Its brush painted not can so its not painted all over rubber bits ofc :P Somehow i find spray painting on calipers pointless and you will have problems with pads stuck to caliper to :P
And if it goes for wire brush. Dont go full retard on rubber parts :D

And those tyres are so much better than T1Rs i had before. Very nice grip on wet and dry. They are heavier than toyos tho. But sidewall is much stiffer :)
For the price i could recommend :)

Last edited:
My personal favourite is the FD2 lookalike with a K20 plate (K20 FKU) which is actually a 1.4 hybrid :rolleyes: There were also 2/19 of the M20 FN2's there. How come Mugen didn't do a very limited edition of the EP3?

Last edited:
Car is at r-motion getting the cambelt done and a few other bits and bobs. Was given a lift by the owner in his NSX. Awesome car.

New cam cover fitted too :D

integra-2013.jpg

Yep, quite right about that :p

All i need to do now is buy a load of Red Samco breather hoses and auxilery lines etc. Most pointless purchases ever! :D

EMO DUG. Awwww. Hah.

I really want an FN2, miss my EP3 but don't want another. Probably can't insure anything right now though, damn no claims :(

Aye, Used to belong to a chap called "McDougall" I want the original plate given the ripping I get from this thing.. FN2 is a nice car, all the EP3 fun (within reason) but brought up to date (ish) for the interior. Nice car and very happy with it myself :)

I think the FN2 is a good modern choice! I think I shall look into them once sorted with a better job :) It's looking nice Andrew!

Well, my EP3 has just sold. I can't fault ebay for selling cars, every time I've put my hand in my pocket and paid for an ad they shift so quickly.

Put the EP3 on Sunday (for £4725! lol) and agreed a deal Monday, kept it on until deal done today. Ended it and got £12.85 of my £14.99 classified advert cost refunded, howzat :D

Really gonna miss it, I'd grown to love it again lately, but I've banked a big wad which can go towards an FN2 in 6 months or so.

Will keep tabs on the thread see what all you guys are up to with your motors!

Car has had a couple of extra bits added over the past couple of days... Rather happy with the money spent, even if it is a little on the dead money side

Although I think [Typical-Ad-] It's not a real Type-R, has loads of pointless heavy bits, is fat and lardy [Typical-Ad-]....

Your car looks lovely!!!!!

Had my damage repaired and the whole of the front bumper and splitters done. Want to get the paint in as nice condition as possible ready for when I sell it in the next year or so. Although it will probably be peppered again by that time.

Back
Top Bottom