Type R and VTEC owners

Andrew Moore has spent eleventy billion pounds more on his fn2 I'm sure :D

I suppose you need to spend a lot to make them remotely above average :D:D:D

Gave mine a nice wash, clearing over 2months of dirt and scottish mud of her ready for tomorrow and another Tour D'Ecosse. Lovely sunshine on the West Coast, so we're off to find that warming ball of awesome and some great roads :cool:

why have you got 17s on an FN2. surely they will look lost in the arches?

you could always add tyres with a massive sidewall and be heavily criticized by 90% of Motors

'because draghybrid' :p

lol

So my V5 came on Monday night so finally got around to fitting my new plates tonight

Got them from an eBay stored called "perfectplates", only cost £12.99 inc VAT for 1st Class delivery and they are genuine road plates with the special code not show plates. They even came with a few sticky pads!

Got a track day at Donington park tomorrow evening so gave the car a well overdue wash! Checked all fluids and tyre pressures and removed anything that would rattle/roll around inside whilst going around the track. Also managed to secure my mats down with the proper clips.

Currently running 34psi all around, will monitor this on track as it will rise with hard driving. I may possibly lower it to 32 or 30 depending on how the AD08's react to the track conditions.

A few pics:

IMG_20130516_200853_759-Copy.jpg

IMG_20130516_200921_509-Copy.jpg

IMG_20130516_204543_574-Copy.jpg

IMG_20130516_200815_483-Copy.jpg

NathWraith If weather is nice ill eb there in my itr but not driving ---- aka i am broke and new Intel stuff around corner PC>CAR (that i use once a week or two)
Did not get chance to have spin in supra maybe will see what u got out of this CRZ after driving one i was totally disappointed :/

AD08 work well with lower pressures, I tend to use 30, and go up or down a couple of lb in the back depending how lively it is. Goes downhill at over 32 ime.

Managed to get near 40 on my front RS2s when descending to Applecross last year. I'd set them at 33 before the run :D

Keep a good eye on them, but most importantly enjoy yourself!

P.s. Not a fan of the plates, should have got some Dubmeister pressed metal ones, much nicer ;)

prob want it lower on the back slightly. how are the AD08's? improved feel? what did you have on before?

Changing direction is so much sharper and understeer under cornering with full throttle is massively reduced. They have a lot stronger higher speed stability too from what I've found. I'm still experimenting with them as the CRZ is quite a frisky car and is keen to snap oversteer.

I was running Bridgestone Poteneza RE050a's before, so road noise and comfort hasn't really changed. If it has, I can't notice!

AD08 work well with lower pressures, I tend to use 30, and go up or down a couple of lb in the back depending how lively it is. Goes downhill at over 32 ime.

Cheers for the advice man, I'll keep an eye on them for sure.

Managed to get near 40 on my front RS2s when descending to Applecross last year. I'd set them at 33 before the run :D

Keep a good eye on them, but most importantly enjoy yourself!

P.s. Not a fan of the plates, should have got some Dubmeister pressed metal ones, much nicer ;)

No, no, no! Pressed plates are horrific!

Had some window tints today. 70% for the side windows and 30% for the rear. Didn't want to go too dark as I think it only looks good on dark cars.

It's weird from a distance the tint is only very slight, but if your close up it's really noticeable, different lights and angles.

Some people say they look more like 50% :) Car wasn't really clean in these shots.

tint2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom