Type R and VTEC owners

hi guys,

how much should I expect to achieve on a 55 reg s2000 (ap2), black 55k, cat c, fairly tatty but scrubs up quite well, FSH etc..?

is ebay my best bet and just let it run come what may? I was thinking between 2-3k?

thoughts welcomed :)

Lord Will has returned, hey!

That sounds like a risk with it being CAT C, couldn't you spend a little more to get a tidy example?

Polish Girls, Hnnnnng.

Why are 99% of them absolutely smoking?

Because :D

Keep away Englishman, they don't want you!

Thanks Tegiwa for delivering my order 500miles away from where I live, back to my parents house :/

- Order, no different delivery address.
- Go through ready for different address, oh no, payment 3rd party site. Nice.
- Place order anyway, webnote them for new address.
- Get email back saying they don't normally do it due to fraud reasons, but have changed it this time.
- UPS delivery confirmed.... Signed for by my mum.

FFS.

do you have any details on the damage will?

i did have a whole tonne of paperwork, but i cant find it, it's obviously all been repaired but the chick who owned it when it was crashed span the car and dented all the panels, they were all replaced for 8k ish. I just want rid, I'm sure if I bothered to refurb the wheels give it a good polish and the TLC it deserves it would brush up lovely.

here she is

0iw0.jpg

p2as.jpg

notice the custom gaffer tape holding the roofbars together :p

i did have a whole tonne of paperwork, but i cant find it, it's obviously all been repaired but the chick who owned it when it was crashed span the car and dented all the panels, they were all replaced for 8k ish. I just want rid, I'm sure if I bothered to refurb the wheels give it a good polish and the TLC it deserves it would brush up lovely.

Looks rather nice Will, especially someone after a cheapy convertable.
Doesn't surprise me.

I avoid them when possible. Euro Car Parts, Hendey or local dealer for me. Might get their mani one day :(

Had a few orders over the years and all ok, this is just a PITA as I have my car booked in for the service (to retain 84k stamp) and as I'd decided to have baffles welded into the sump whilst it was in for an oil change anyway.

At least I'm seeing my parents in 3 weeks for a wedding so they can bring the package along. Will have to book the car in again though, not worth the hassle sending it back.

If I was feeling stupid and didn't have a lot of weddings and travelling to Asia coming up, I'd take it off your hands :p

Good luck.

You drive from Aberdeen to Tegiwa for servicing?

Nope, I get it serviced at TGM................... :D

My garage up here is very close, just ordered a service pack and some sump baffles as Tegiwa are the only place that do baffles. Didn't see any point in paying extra postage etc to get stuff from oilman. Probably should have :rolleyes::)

Back
Top Bottom