Type R and VTEC owners

im gonna hold off and resist temptation. could buy wills S2000 as a second car/fixer upper but it would financially cripple me at the moment. looking to buy a house so its not a smart move.

going to hold off for now and carry on saving for an S2000 next year.

Taken, I ended up selling my spare LSD man. sorry.

I sold my S2k a couple of months ago and picked up a facelift ATR. Ended up getting it for £1900.

Alloys are in dire need of refurbishment. I've a set of Eagle AS2s (XL's) waiting to go on when I get round to doing it. It's got some stupidly loud custom single exit exhaust on it at the moment. Going to keep an eye on the owners forum and hopefully pick up a second had mongoose system or similar for much cheapness.

Paintwork is ok, few scratches and the font lip could do with a re-spray. Other than that I'm pretty happy with it. Being the facelift I should avoid the dreaded syncro issues and it comes with the nice red/black recaro interior. Full service history, all the belts and major service items done last year so fingers crossed for some trouble free motoring.

ATR is a great car. Once you learn how quick it can go through bends you will love it. The chassis is fantastic, and it responds very well to trail braking.

Johnnytoxic, think I saw you yesterday,

coming towards Leek Road from Hanley. I was the guy in the white shirt and camo shorts on the grass bank walking a Pug.

milano ep3, w555 or similar on the reg?

I heard vtec before i saw it. sounded bloody brilliant :D

it makes no sense to me either.

I had a 2011 Jazz last year for a day during my service and it was decent enough for what it was. Certainly not a car i would choose over an equivalent fiesta though

86mpg :eek:
1Wwc.gif

It does look a bit better. I noticed a Jazz will do 50mpg at 5mph, I dont think most cars can do that and this one probably takes it further. built to excel at unexciting

Why is the screen set back from the A pillar.
crash regs maybe, impact damage to pedestrians:confused:

Last edited:
Doh my EP3 type r just failed MOT, need new front tyres TODAY. Any recommendations?

The current tyres are 205/45ZR17

Don't want to spend a fortune but don't want to replace every few k.

Cheers,

G

I'm still waiting on delivery of my Type R,

just been for a nosey at the honda garage, there doing factory refit parking sensors for £250. the wife wants them fitting as soon as i get it.

is this decent or are there better after market ones that will be cheaper with fitting?

i'm not prepared to drill my bumper myself!

also the honda service plan looks good £30 a month for 3 years full servicing and MOT

Its a Honda. It doesn't need a service plan as long as you keep it well maintained at the correct service intervals.

Back
Top Bottom