Type R and VTEC owners

If I had a nice EP3 then there's no way on earth I'd sell it to buy an S2000.
Just saying :D

I have to agree with this, lose some practicality and change FWD for RWD, spend another tonne of money modding it, unless you really want RWD it does seem a little pointless especially if its going to be an every day car

Has anyone driven the 2.4 08+ Accord EX GT? They're a big beast, wondering how quick they feel

I have to agree with this, lose some practicality and change FWD for RWD, spend another tonne of money modding it, unless you really want RWD it does seem a little pointless especially if its going to be an every day car

Has anyone driven the 2.4 08+ Accord EX GT? They're a big beast, wondering how quick they feel

There is a lot more to a car than the wheels it drives

Plus an S2000 doesn't need modding. It's better out of the box than most modified cars and is perfectly useable everyday. Unless of course you are a taxi driver.

If i would to remap my DC" i would want something like. Low cam= Eco cam High cam = Crazy cam.
With some crazy crossover :D
Thinking about it.... ITs what i got now hahahaha

Then i can say Vtec kicked in yo :P

So took my car into the garage to get the misfire sorted. They've found that it's an air leak on cylinder 4. Everything else has been checked over and they are pretty certain it's an air leak.

Is this going to cripple my wallet?

Can't wait to get it sorted so I can sell it.

I've probably driven the car around 2000 miles this year :(

If I had a nice EP3 then there's no way on earth I'd sell it to buy an S2000.
Just saying :D

The S2K is lovely. The only thing that lets it down is the weird digital rev counter imo.

l2r.gif

spend another tonne of money modding it, unless you really want RWD it does seem a little pointless especially if its going to be an every day car

I spend my money on computers and cars.
All my mods are bolt ons and will net back exactly what i paid for them bar my gearbox which will hopefully encourage a higher buy price for the vehicle.
Guessing that my mods will translate into similar mods for the s2000.

I am moving house to within walking distance of OcUK so the car will not be a daily. practicality is not an issue bar going snowboarding as me and the mrs will both have two seater convertibles :p

The ep3 is what it is.
Its a great car and at the level mine is, a superb hot hatch.

The one thing it is not is a sports car.
The s2000 was designed as a sports car, and has never been anything else

The ep3 is what it is.
Its a great car and at the level mine is, a superb hot hatch.

The one thing it is not is a sports car.
The s2000 was designed as a sports car, and has never been anything else

You know me, I'm like a borked record on this subject :D

Now, hurry up and get that S2K!

If I have enough money left over, I'll buy an integra and see what all this fuss is about.

If its not the FWD version if an atom I will be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom