Type R and VTEC owners

Just to add..

All the sensors have been checked, they've ran some smoke through the engine and can't find the leak. If it were sensors then this misfire should be happening across all cylinders and not just #4...

Sounds ****ed :mad:

I want a new car.

Have you/ the garage done a compression test?

vgnx2.gif

Welcome to OcUK :)

A second hand Gruppe M costs around £60 more than a Tegiwa.

The price of a tank of fuel. Ultimately, nothing.

I'm sure it won't set on fire or anything, but I just dislike seeing people fund that shower of **** company.

They sell skunk2 and their own branded dodgy tat.

All the other brands of stuff you can get from more reputable companies for less money.

I never ordered any Tegiwa brand parts from them, but ordered a few bits for my cars over time (brake pads, skunk2 engine bay bling, K&N filter element, oil filter etc) and they always delivered stuff quickly and with no hassle....always seemed fair on price too, dont recall anything being overpriced compared to other companies.

Is the hate just because they have copied other companies designs to sell on with their own branding?

A guy I know got a Skunk intake for his FN2 from them and they asked him if they could open it to copy it before sending it to him.

Sure, for most things they are like any other mail order company. Most of the time you're gonna get your stuff in time. Its a different story if you have a problem. Read far too many threads on public forums where customers being totally reasonable about late or missing items are met with bad attitude and crap customer service.

Go on any Honda forum they post on, its not hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom