Type R and VTEC owners

That wing looks absolutely stupid, bit like the hilariously expensive fn2 mugen wings that people ruin their cars with (as mentioned above). Wonder if it would look better with it removed, the concept seems to have changed the base cars rear lights - which improves it a lot

Looks great IMO.

Ignore Muffin, he's got a car from the past:p

gladje4ch71.gif

I just don't see it. Like when I see people getting excited over Sierra Cosworths, looks like the most old and decrepit cars ever. I like a curves and a wide body me. I think that's why I hated the Evo VII, too skinny

The styling is so overdone and over the top, but I guess you can't polish a turd. Still can't beat that EK9, the simplicity and purposefulness of it is spot on.

Also Castrol livery should only be used on Toyota's, don't suit Honda's.

The styling is so overdone and over the top, but I guess you can't polish a turd. Still can't beat that EK9, the simplicity and purposefulness of it is spot on.

Also Castrol livery should only be used on Toyota's, don't suit Honda's.

I think people buying a car in 2015 may require more than simplicity and purposefulness for their probable £25k+ Agree on Castrol livery, best suited to an old school Celica! Now granted, if I wanted a fun track toy I'd buy an EK9, but for daily driving? Not a chance in hell.

Back
Top Bottom