Type R and VTEC owners

Just had a quick look at the Legend, to me its a pointless car, the 3.5L V6 only propells the car to 60 in just over 7 secs, £490 to tax, lucky to get over 20mpg out of it, and imo not that good looking of a car.

Doesn't make sense to buy it at all.

Just had a quick look at the Legend, to me its a pointless car, the 3.5L V6 only propells the car to 60 in just over 7 secs, £490 to tax, lucky to get over 20mpg out of it, and imo not that good looking of a car.

Doesn't make sense to buy it at all.

They're a massive, luxury car though what would you realistically expect? Its a 7 series size car, maybe even a bit bigger ( edit they're near enough identical)

Must admit they don't float ny boat at all but are a lot of car for the money they command

Last edited:
They are not meant to be cars you take to drag races, why are people so obsessed with BHP and 0-60 times? It's a luxury car with a creamy smooth V6 and they have a big road presence, I love the styling of the pre-facelift, not so much the facelift as it went a bit boxy and awkward upfront. They are a bit different and left field, which some people find appealing.

Spoon goodness arrived today for the Integra today! Is there anything I can put on the pipe from the box back to make it last a bit longer as I've seen a few pics of these where they look pretty knackered after a while.

IMG_20140228_180817_zps99fc962c.jpg

Spoon goodness arrived today for the Integra today! Is there anything I can put on the pipe from the box back to make it last a bit longer as I've seen a few pics of these where they look pretty knackered after a while.

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/BenSayers/IMG_20140228_180817_zps99fc962c.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

When you clean it, dry off the exhaust and apply ACF50.

Got a misfire when cold so hoping its the spark plugs rather than coils or injectors.

Currently ones have been in there 6.5yrs old and 55k miles, oops

Back
Top Bottom