Type R and VTEC owners

My limited knowledge tells me it was only any benefit to high speed cornering and cars with a lot of torque to help get the power down?

You really need to drive a DC2 for a bit and see how well an LSD works with just 12ftlb of torque :D

Jonny got it spot on describing it as a bat rope attached to a lampost on every corner!

Too

The fact that what you need and what you want are usually different things.

If you claim you don't need an LSD for road driving then you could also claim other things. Like no needing to go over 70mph and hence not needing more than 50hp

I do actually think this. Someone was banging on about a 800bhp GTR and I wondered how much is too much. To be fair there is no need to get fast cars, after all just a way to get from A to B legally.

I do actually think this. Someone was banging on about a 800bhp GTR and I wondered how much is too much. To be fair there is no need to get fast cars, after all just a way to get from A to B legally.

You should leave motors now and never come back :p

Nah mate, kicked VTEC in this morning, did like 90 through a 30, was mad, got a video on my goPro so I'm going to put it on Youtube later. What do you mean Simon, everyone posts all the holier than thou ******** every time a video is posted with some not to the legal book driving so I Can only presume nobody ever speeds or does anything illegal.

Last edited:
Nah mate, kicked VTEC in this morning, did like 90 through a 30, was mad, got a video on my goPro so I'm going to put it on Youtube later. What do you mean Simon, everyone posts all the holier than thou ******** every time a video is posted with some not to the legal book driving so I Can only presume nobody ever speeds or does anything illegal.

I can see how you are confused how LSD can make a car better, you're clearly trying the wrong sort of LSD! ;)

Back
Top Bottom