Type R and VTEC owners

guys what's the likelihood of my ep3 being written off?

it needs two headlights, wing and front bumper, and obviously paint/labour.

market value isn't much more than £2500. It's an 11 year old car with nearly 100k on it. Surely the work will cost nearly that?

guys what's the likelihood of my ep3 being written off?

it needs two headlights, wing and front bumper, and obviously paint/labour.

market value isn't much more than £2500. It's an 11 year old car with nearly 100k on it. Surely the work will cost nearly that?

What happened? IIRC your's is prefacelift right? If it is, parts arn't expensive, you'll be able to get headlights, front bumper and wing quite cheap, I can try source some for you? :)

yeah I'm fine thanks! someone reversed in to me in a car park. woman has admitted fault, got a BMW 320D hire car.

http://imgur.com/ZhLYaN6
http://imgur.com/8jz7Tt6

Should be OK SS, it's in Kindertons Leeds depot currently, being assessed. It hasn't gone to a body shop yet.

edit: lol no Rybo:p

You only just got the car aswell and doesn't look too bad from the pics, I'm sure even a good bodyshop can repair that wing and bumper but looks like you'll defo need a new headlight. Let me know if you need any help :)

needs both headlights. there's a flimsy bracket that connects the light to the wing, both have cleaned snapped. Drives with a wheel wobble too.

I want a new bumper and arch liner tbh, the clips snap when you look at them:p

B18, ticking distributor, any ideas?

New Honda cap and Honda rotor arm went on about 15k ago. Not had a chance to open it up yet

I had the cap & rotor arm replaced with Honda parts 2 years ago. Seems the rotor arm screw has come loose!

After googling it, it's seems to be a common issue if you don't put some loctite on the threads of the screw.

distributor-cap.jpg

distributor-rotor-arm.jpg

Should be around £50-70 for new cap & rotor (and screw)

I'm surprised it still ran well tbh, the ticking noise I could hear was it arcing I think.

Hi guys, I'm looking at getting an (8th gen, 2006-2011) Civic, preferably the 2.2 i-cdti.

Has anyone here got one? Or know of anything specific to look out for?

I've been researching them to death and the main negative point I've seen is the rear spoiler obstructing vision.

Had a go in my friend's 1.8 Civic yesterday and fell in love with the interior (I'm coming from an '05 plate VW Bora 1.9 tdi) and also the amount of boot space.

Hi guys, I'm looking at getting an (8th gen, 2006-2011) Civic, preferably the 2.2 i-cdti.

Has anyone here got one? Or know of anything specific to look out for?

I've been researching them to death and the main negative point I've seen is the rear spoiler obstructing vision.

Had a go in my friend's 1.8 Civic yesterday and fell in love with the interior (I'm coming from an '05 plate VW Bora 1.9 tdi) and also the amount of boot space.

had read on some forums that the clutches can wear quite quick ? don't know how much truth in it though

Back
Top Bottom