Type R and VTEC owners

So they wrote my EP3 off.

Been offered £2.6k. Told them to do one and revise the offer.

Hoping for 3k.

What do I replace it with? considering the dark side.. Civic 2.2 CDTi? As above, I've read it's terrible, but how terrible is terrible?:o I'd consider the 1.8 VTEC but the diesel is faster and more economical. I'm aware the petrol has less potential to throw up a huge bill though.

I should add I think at the ripe old age of 30 I cba with crashy suspension any more. I've owned an EK9, EP3, EE8, MB6. I just want something a bit more comfortable:p

Only faster if it is remapped.

Only faster if it is remapped.

That's not true though is it? I'm only comparing 0-60 times mind...

I must have missed this, what happened to the EP3, only just got it, no?

I'd had it a couple of months. Someone reversed in to it. Needed two headlights, bumper and a wing. Surprised they've written it off tbh.

FN3 is an option.

That's not true though is it? I'm only comparing 0-60 times mind...

I'd had it a couple of months. Someone reversed in to it. Needed two headlights, bumper and a wing. Surprised they've written it off tbh.

FN3 is an option.

There is 0.3 seconds between them. From a standing start in a straight line they will be the same. Whoever had the most recent service would win :D

Introduce bends the extra weight of the 2.2 will hold it back.

Took the siblings for a drive today on a favourite road and as ever, fell in love again with the car. Stay in 3rd and just driving the stunning roads around here never fails to please.

Also caught up to an S3 and had a good we drive with him. He pushed on as I came up behind, and whilst he had good speed into the corner, my exit speeds were higher and he was really holding me up throughout. He didn't look like a particularly competent driver either and was braking plenty mid corner...... Probably trying to control his under steer :p

Looking forward to having the geo realigned and setup with some more aggression this month. I'm pretty sure it's a bit out atm after last being done by PA 3yrs ago :(

Probably a 1.6 with replica bodykit ;)

Back
Top Bottom