Type R and VTEC owners

I'd had it a couple of months. Someone reversed in to it. Needed two headlights, bumper and a wing. Surprised they've written it off tbh.

I bought a wing, front bumper and front left headlight from a breakers for £220 delivered and fitted myself when a similar thing happened to my EP3. Seems strange to write one off for it. Saying that a garage did quote me £800 just to fit the parts

Not everyone wants to go through the trouble of stripping cars on their drive way, advertising parts, dealing with messers all to make 50p

If you arent happy with the EP3 get shut of it and try an Accord like I mentioned earlier, I think you'll like it but I would hold out for the 2.4 if you can

£3350 minus £447 salvage. Car is being delivered back to me on Thursday.

Because it's perfectly driveable I'm going to keep it short term. Still undecided what to do long term. Won't have any problem selling it.

Has anyone fitted a HID Xenon Conversion Kit to their EP3? Driving in rain the other day I couldn't see a thing and the standard ones seem dangerous. Persisted with them for 5 yrs but I can't stick them anymore.

Was thinking of getting these. Thoughts?

Some horrid sounding gear changing going on there...corsa vxr...one careful owner

Everyone involved should know far better than to drive like that on those roads

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom