Type R and VTEC owners

The car is too big and heavy for the 2.0, don't take my word for it as I've only driven the 2.4. A few reviews at the time stated it plus I didn't find the 2.4 powerful enough, first gear practically just got the thing moving, revving to the top of first gear didn't feel like it does in most other high revving cars and its straight line performance felt quick enough for its size but just left you wanting more

Good guy Soul Survivor ^ (y)

Stormster, what on earth have you got a 59 for? Youre always discussing the merits of driving at reasonable speeds!

Seems like its a wrong place wrong time sort of thing for when the police haven't got much else to throw at you.

Does it have an impact in insurance?

Right foot, slippy car park after going food shopping, copper sitting in hiding, get in the back of the car and get my wrists slapped lol.

Doesn't affect insurance as far as I am aware as they don't need to know? 8 months to go and it's clear. 2nd one I've had now, oops.

Unless my Accord 2L is special, I have none of the above problems, Car imo does not feel heavy, from a standstill it pulls very strong for a car with 150bhp, feels quite nippy actually, regarding economy, i'm getting over 30mpg, that's from a 40mile commute that includes Motorway and town driving with a mixture of normal and putting my footdown, from what i've heard, there are very minor differences between the 2.4 when it comes down to MPG and costs.

As a package, i'm very impressed with the car.

how big is the boot on an s2000? still looking for meinen audi but recently been thinking about some topless fun ;)

but.... I shall be attending lan so if i were to get it I'd be very much wanting to take it there to show mate the asian whip (see man driving an asian whip, very reliant,...etc yada yada yada :p ). but be a bit pointless if I couldn't fit the PC in.

now I could probably chuck it on the passenger seat but meh :( so yeah? think I could fit a silverstone rv-03 case in the boot with room for other bits? anyone go/been to lan in an s2000 and have opinions on how you were able to fit/transport your gear? :p

(though thinking about it.... this time I'm picking up a mate from leeds so would be 2 people, 2 pcs, 2 monitors, 2 sets of clothes and such.... think I'm **** outta luck/space on that front yes? :p )

Sasso, are you coming to iSeries?

I could take you out in mine as I will probably drive down in it.

as for space, I have made trips with:

- 2 people & all our snowboard equipment + roof up
- just me and a 210 litre waterbutt in the passenger seat + roof down
- a boot full of pc parts.

i doubt a rv03 would fit in it. and i highly doubt you, a mate and your lan equipment would fit.

that looks in good nick tim. go and check it out for sure.

certainly nothing that jumps out at me as being cause for concern.

Not really. Looks are suibjective but i guess the glass roof is 'better' although window is smaller.

The later ones tend to be softer.

Sasso, are you coming to iSeries?

I could take you out in mine as I will probably drive down in it.

as for space, I have made trips with:

- 2 people & all our snowboard equipment + roof up
- just me and a 210 litre waterbutt in the passenger seat + roof down
- a boot full of pc parts.

i doubt a rv03 would fit in it. and i highly doubt you, a mate and your lan equipment would fit.

cheers for the reply :D

indeed I am going to LAN :D (currently in my beast....kia rio 1.5crdi.... #pussywagon ) you spectating or byoc?

ooo if you get the chance a quick lap around the block would be awesome :D not been in one so be a good first idea about the ride :D and experience unicorn boost :p give ya some drinks for the petrol (after driving ofc ;) ) can then feel the powar of turbo diesel! (all be it only 10ft/lbs more torque than an s2000.......and under half the bhp xD)

fair play so you can fit quite a bit in there.... so long as it's squishy and moulds to fit the shape of the car :p yeah was thinking my case doesn't look like it would fit. could down size to a prodigy-m......fit 5 in there then haha! xD but yeah, really wishful thinking about transporting myself with kit and my mate :o

well hopefully give yours a glance at LAN and go from there I suppose. :D

Back
Top Bottom