Type R and VTEC owners

If that's what you're getting on there, try sky. Miles cheaper than anyone else for me.

My insurance isnt too bad.

Max no claims
Brand new postcode
Limited miles policy
Homeowner (made biggest difference for me)

Any mods are a £25 admin fee to add. No addition to the premium.

£480 I think it was from memory.
My EP3 was around £600 but I didn't have limited miles or homeowner or a new postcode on my side last year

Last edited:
Sorry Tim, been quite busy,

Will have a look over properly and send you details on the S2K tomorrow. I dont think there's any rust on the rear arches, there is a small scuff on the nearside quarter panel though and the wheels arn't the cleanest but it drives spot on, no clutch issues or anything. I love the car but practicality wise and everything else I prefer my FN2. I may just let the S2000 go for what it cost me, you're more than welcome to come down and have a look at it :)

Section 59... *cough*I haven't got one tied to me at the mo*cough*

Insurance when I had my EP3 Sky were good for my first year then Brentacre, think I was paying 450 on the EP when I was 31. Fully comp, mods declared, all the trimmings and protected NCB, 200 quid excess, live in the ghetto.

Anything which has an online quote system is never gonna be the cheapest place to insure anything with a Type R badge :)

Good guy Soul Survivor ^ (y)

Stormster, what on earth have you got a 59 for? Youre always discussing the merits of driving at reasonable speeds!

Seems like its a wrong place wrong time sort of thing for when the police haven't got much else to throw at you.

Does it have an impact in insurance?

Back
Top Bottom