Type R and VTEC owners

Ended up installing the remap on my FN2 as group N wasn't all that. No issues at all and I've been data logging aswell, AFR/Fuel ratio's are pretty much perfect and remap has completely transformed the car and mpg seems to have improved aswell. Average of 34.5 to 36mpg today from Manchester to Bradford this morning and back with me doing 70-80 with a bit of vtec here and there.

Very tempted to get a manifold and exhaust and aim for 235-240 bhp :)

Whats the exhaust choice like for the fn2 these days? When I had mine there didnt seem to be a decent option for a manifold with any kind of cat, and nobody made a cat back system with an option for a cat at the front...must have been a lot of decatted cars out there unless people were getting custom systems made.

Personally I think Soul Survivor should do me a special ocuk mates rate on his;)

This is it right? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...0/model/s2000/page/1/postcode/s80uj?logcode=p

Appreciate the reply rjkoneill - is the soft top not a nightmare in the winter in terms of condensation and cold?

Yup, That's mine mate. It's currently got my older brother's number on their as he advertised it for me through his autotrader account, email me if you've got any questions mate.

I reckon I can do you a deal either on the S2000 or the FN2 :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom