Type R and VTEC owners

No. The early one's are the more raw experience but it depends what you want.

There's a lot of overpriced S2000's out there at the minute. A 2000(W) book price is £4100 with average miles.

Annoying! Not heard from SS either. Think it's sold though as the ad is no longer on Gumtree or AT:(

No. The early one's are the more raw experience but it depends what you want.

There's a lot of overpriced S2000's out there at the minute. A 2000(W) book price is £4100 with average miles.

Annoying! Not heard from SS either. Think it's sold though as the ad is no longer on Gumtree or AT:(

Hey Tim,

Sorry just seen your email now!

Sorry but it sold for £5000 this morning to someone from France so the car is being exported, on the upside, I can refund the tax and I'm keeping the number plate aswell. Did you view the one that is near your's?

Mad aint it how prices have gone back up. Same with 350z's.

For example for £5k and under a year ago for the s2000/350z about 50(s2k)/20(z) cars would come up. Now its about 10(s2k)/3(z).

Sorry but it sold for £5000 this morning to someone from France so the car is being exported

I think quite a few end up leaving the country.

I offloaded mine to a chap we know who runs a local garage that sells a lot of performance japanese stuff, he said he sells almost all his S2000s to a chap from Sweden or somewhere who buys them up and takes them over there.

I also noticed prices have levelled out on them and that availability was going down, sold mine on quite cheap for the no hassle factor plus needed a fair few quid spending on it.

My mates 04 plate has lots of surface rust on both rear arch lips. Pretty good condition otherwise.

This si what im saying, just a little of surface rust, but im thinking - surely this isn't right?

Went to see an 06 Celica too in mint condition, that had some corrosion on the arches too. The Honda was nearly as bad as my 1995 MR2 though.

Back
Top Bottom