Type R and VTEC owners

best mod i've done to the s2k so far:p

presumably a little scuttle gap isn't going to cause any problems. it's not supposed to be water tight and the water will just drain away at both sides.

Inner clip is in, but the bolt type push clips are the ones that broke, just soo brittle :(

£3.34 each and I need 6........ Oh **** !!!

After installing jazz jets on my ep3, I think I may have to grab some for the S. Will wait until I get my front bumper resprayed so I can have them colour coded.

My caliper seems fixed now. Not sticking at low speed and the braking performance is hugely improved. Hopefully a full brake overhaul soon will make a big difference. My main gripe with the S when I first got it was the brakes being a bit of a letdown.

After installing jazz jets on my ep3, I think I may have to grab some for the S. Will wait until I get my front bumper resprayed so I can have them colour coded.

My caliper seems fixed now. Not sticking at low speed and the braking performance is hugely improved. Hopefully a full brake overhaul soon will make a big difference. My main gripe with the S when I first got it was the brakes being a bit of a letdown.

Sticky calipers are a pain! A full brake overhaul is well worth it, and whilst you're at it you should get some aggressive pads (CL RC5+) whilst you're at it :D

Got a quick question if anyone can help.
Last night I came across a small Honda hatchback. Not sure what reg it was but looked old and squarish. All I know is that it had vtec yo.
Just wondering if anyone knows of any JDM imports of small hatch Hondas?

How small are we talking? There's the Jazz / Fit which are small hatchbacks. Then there's all the previous Civic models. There's the Vamos as well, although that's more an MPV / van however.

Got a quick question if anyone can help.
Last night I came across a small Honda hatchback. Not sure what reg it was but looked old and squarish. All I know is that it had vtec yo.
Just wondering if anyone knows of any JDM imports of small hatch Hondas?

Was it black with a large duckbill type spoiler. It will be a EF.

It was like a little super mini size. Looked like a Glanza V but more square and slightly bigger. It definitely wasn't a civic at all.
Also it was Jordan Yellow. Might not of been a true Type R. It could have had a Type R lump put in it but it definitely has vTec

rjkoneill was out over weekend.
No its EUDM one we cant have JDM imports legally on roads in Poland. Cant have ANY RHD cars on roads in Poland till June. Just watch second hand cars prices shot up after Polish guys start importing them !!!!
AFAIK In Germany France and Spain second hand car market is almost empty from good cars----- All driven in Poland and not even joking.

And this are photos from like 2007 when i was last time back in Poland. From one of our club members mansion like:
18564_106070412742155_1675055_n.jpg

18564_106070399408823_7481521_n.jpg

18564_106070389408824_6273925_n.jpg

18564_106070392742157_6277896_n.jpg

18564_106070402742156_3304335_n.jpg

Hes NSX was mint condition second owner and S2k was putting 400 bhp Comptech supercharged :D
For winter he used to have One CRV for himself and One for Hes wife. Cool guy and all and was my only drive in NSX AWESOME car.
But to drive that s2000 on wet you need to have balls or be crazy :D
NSX daily driven to work and S2k for track and weekend blasts :)
In Poland people dont drive Hondas slowly. Where in uk Honda owners got opinion of old slow drivers. In Poland its other way around. Full throttle all the time :D

Last edited:
And forgot to mention my mate got Evo for proper track trashing :D Cause s2000 looks to nice to brake it :D
563510_536939529692719_1409260581_n.jpg

And This is How club me and 4 other people party nowadays :) Once they finish whole video i will post :P

Last edited:
-Ad- Thats me ^^

:D:D:D

Proper trenchcoat there haha.

Back onto Hondas, my Integra can be a little hard to get into 3rd gear when changing down from 4th at times. Had the clutch and flywheel done about 3yrs ago (OEM). Any ideas?

Tempted to change my gearbox oil this weekend and also buy a new slave cylinder (old one looks rusty and about to fall apart), HEL braided line. I'll bleed the system with new oil as well just to top off a mini tranny clutch overhall.

New gearbox fluid should definitely help! My DC5 had a tiny little crunch at second gear when I first got it, which is usually a sign that the synchros are on the way out. Changed the fluid with some fresh MTF3 and all the gear changes are silky smooth again! :D

Back
Top Bottom