Type R and VTEC owners

This car is peeing me off now.

Alarm goes off everytime I unlock the car which I now have to do with the key and have to go through the fob reprogramme procedure to turn it off. Fob now won't work at all. Won't lock or unlock the car, just the little red light flashes.

Any ideas?

Car drives spot on when it's running.

PFL EP3...

Try give http://www.hamilton-palmer.co.uk/ a ring. They made the alarm for the EP3. I had issues with my old EP3's alarm and they put me through to one of the engineers who had a chat about it with me.

This car is peeing me off now.

Alarm goes off everytime I unlock the car which I now have to do with the key and have to go through the fob reprogramme procedure to turn it off. Fob now won't work at all. Won't lock or unlock the car, just the little red light flashes.

Any ideas?

Car drives spot on when it's running.

PFL EP3...

What year is your PFL? and do you have the square/rectangular fob with square buttons or the oval fob with oval and round buttons?

Could you get the standard Alarm/Immobiliser ripped out and just replaced with something else?

When my DC2 Alarm decided to do a similar thing to yours I just had the thing ripped out and replaced with something new and improved. Was less than £300.

I meant get a pro in to do it, I wouldn't touch an Alarm system unless you're relaly sure how it all works.

I used Barry from Safe n Sound in Wakefield, so not too far from you. He sorted my DC2 out and fixed a few intermittent problems that I was having, many others on ITR-DC2 have also used him. Could be hard to contact, but was always on teh go travelling around doing alarm.

guys, wanting to get my cat re-fitted to the S2000. The cat that the previous seller supplied seems to rattle though when you shake it side to side. Is this knackered (and probably one of the reasons the previous owner removed it?)

Back
Top Bottom