Type R and VTEC owners

And cost a bloody fortune. If its for track work, sort the geometry out. JDM rear arb. Pads and lines, ad08s and an LSD.

Handling>power mods for a track car.

That looks awesome!

Ever thought about adding a front splitter to make it look more aggressive?

Only had the car since Thursday, Yea im wanting to add the front lower splitter, and a wing for the back, also planning on changing the exhaust system, and a induction kit, but for now, im just enjoying the car so this will probably happen next year.

If you have 8k to spend I'd be looking at a DC5 over an EP3 if I wanted something for a track car, all the good bits from the JDM EP3 plus better brakes, more power, nicer seats and an even racier looking car.

If I go back 2 years or so in my car history, I bought an S2000 rather than a DC5 and promptly crashed it, every time I see a nice Teg now I wonder what I'd have now if I'd got one instead of the S2000. Probably still be driving a nicely modded DC5...I still kind of want one.

If you have 8k to spend I'd be looking at a DC5 over an EP3 if I wanted something for a track car, all the good bits from the JDM EP3 plus better brakes, more power, nicer seats and an even racier looking car.

If I go back 2 years or so in my car history, I bought an S2000 rather than a DC5 and promptly crashed it, every time I see a nice Teg now I wonder what I'd have now if I'd got one instead of the S2000. Probably still be driving a nicely modded DC5...I still kind of want one.

That EP3 is a JDM, so the same power as the DC5.

But the DC5 has hydraulic steering versus electric of the EP3 which people often forget, and it's the one single thing that sets them apart when you're driving it IMO.

I have about 10k to spend. I can sell my car privately for around £12k given its condition (excellent) and mileage (low).

I could add more of my income but I don't want to.

I don't fit in a DC5. I just about fit in an EP3.

I have about 10k to spend. I can sell my car privately for around £12k given its condition (excellent) and mileage (low).

I could add more of my income but I don't want to.

I don't fit in a DC5. I just about fit in an EP3.

You don't fit in a DC5 but do fit in an EP3, how'd you work / figure that one out? I'm 6' on the dot and have ample room!

I can't get my legs under/around the steering wheel in a DC5. I went for a test drive in one at Torque GT and couldn't even push the clutch in.

I have the same problem in 8p A3's, the struts from the dash get in the way of the clutch, hence having an S-Tronic one.

EP3 dasboard centre slopes away to the passenger side leaving plenty of room.

What do we think of this? http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-ep3-only-50k-miles/1711676?isexperiment=true

I can't get my legs under/around the steering wheel in a DC5. I went for a test drive in one at Torque GT and couldn't even push the clutch in.

I have the same problem in 8p A3's, the struts from the dash get in the way of the clutch, hence having an S-Tronic one.

EP3 dasboard centre slopes away to the passenger side leaving plenty of room.

What do we think of this? http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-ep3-only-50k-miles/1711676?isexperiment=true

Seriously, I'd get the JDM posted above. More than likely to hold its value compared to other EP3's, has the LSD which you'd want anyway for track use, has slightly more power and a better interior.

Back
Top Bottom