Type R and VTEC owners

:( was a civic crash that killed the woman passenger about 2 months ago here in swansea :( believe it's a road close to my work.... dunno what the **** the asshat of a driver was doing as all around here it's 15-20 mph speed limit!!!!!!! when first saw it I was hoping to god it wasn't my mate as he had just bought the civic.

but on a happier note, my mate is deffo going for that GM intake so he's just hunting about now for one :)

You'll fit in a DC2 unless you're some kind of giant. I'm 6' 2" and am comfortable in it, even with my long legs. Steering wheel adjustment goes up/down so you have some adjustability.

Depends if you can live with it day to day/how much of a man you are :D
6ft 8, around 320lb of weight now :rolleyes:

If it comes down to it, it might be worth checking to see if it had been done, along with clearances etc. Fingers crossed though Muffin, it deserves to be back on the road with the amount of work you've put in!

I didn't even think you could have 5 people in a teg?

There are 4 seat belts. Two uncomfortably small seats in the back. You can physically fit a 5th small person into what would be the 'middle' seat, but it would be a squash.

I wouldn't dream of driving 'enthusiastically' with 4 in the car. It increases the weight way too much

bledd.maybe if you are a fat ******* but for normal humans there is plenty of space on back seats of DC2. drove 500 miles with my 2 mates on back seats they said it was ok.

Try CRX or CRZ......

I did 400 miles on back seat of CRX.... . sidewise not joking.

Out of interest, what sort of price would a DC2 K20 conversion cost? Ie drive to garage, drive out with K20. No help from me.

Out of interest, what sort of price would a DC2 K20 conversion cost? Ie drive to garage, drive out with K20. No help from me.

You should be able to get a full conversion for around £1000-1500, that includes engine, gearbox, shafts, front brakes, keys, ecu, looms etc etc from an EP3. Not too sure on what the labour charges would be and I'm assuming you'll need some new mounts aswell?

Back
Top Bottom