Type R and VTEC owners

I should have my exhaust mod and decat fitted by the RR day Chris so will be good to compare the charts of mine stock against modded vs yours stock and mapped.

That I think the two sets of data overlayed will show some good info.

Realistically, there's no huge gains to be had from NA tuning on our cars, but we both know that.

Which is open to interpretation if you spend time reading up on S2KI and other skip forums.

Not gonna read S2Ki am I though, I'd rather take the advice of someone who posts here who has had an S2000 for like 6 years or so.

I should have my exhaust mod and decat fitted by the RR day Chris so will be good to compare the charts of mine stock against modded vs yours stock and mapped.

That I think the two sets of data overlayed will show some good info.

Realistically, there's no huge gains to be had from NA tuning on our cars, but we both know that.

Yeah will be interesting for sure.

Just because I believe that there are gains to be made on a standard car doesn't mean I can't order a HFC or other parts for noise and other improvements.

6200 is standard change point.

Just because I believe that there are gains to be made on a standard car doesn't mean I can't order a HFC or other parts for noise and other improvements.

Strange response.

You took my advice in another thread when I suggested you need decat for the real benefit of a remap.
All remaps -regardless of ECU -do nothing on an S2000 unless you lower VTEC, for this lowering of the VTEC point to work, and give you the midrange gains, it needs a decat. You need the two to work together regardless of what you believe.

Even throttle bodies and a remap make very little different to peak power on the F20

Anyway I look forward to results.

My wheels from Top Marques in Fenton. Bit darker than stock.

Just waiting for my hub cap stickers and then I'll get a pic with them on the car.

I tidied the curbing up myself first with Isopon filler.

NeZ7LlG.png

D11VB89.jpg

Why? Is them repairing the wheel not included in the cost of the refurb?

Do they do all the wheel or just the face?

Finish looks alright, keen to see them on the car.

Back
Top Bottom