Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
They are absolute barsrewrd scumbags.
Had it with my mr2:(

yeah really wound me up, its what made us move area, and the fact my garage got emptied and my car emptied twice.

Made me fall out of love with the car a little bit knowing it was there, you genuinely cant tell until you are up close cleaning it the guy did a great job.

Get on the Civinfo facebook page theres often people selling very well looked after examples on there.

Caporegime
yeah really wound me up, its what made us move area, and the fact my garage got emptied and my car emptied twice.

Made me fall out of love with the car a little bit knowing it was there, you genuinely cant tell until you are up close cleaning it the guy did a great job.

Get on the Civinfo facebook page theres often people selling very well looked after examples on there.

That's awful and Yes I can appreciate that it does:(

Thanks will do.

Associate
Wheel arch lining rivets... Can anyone link to one that will actually fit? Tried the two types Halfords stock. First one was too short. 2nd not wide enough. Hoping the 3rd will be juuust right.

Associate
What are the thoughts on the mugen type-r's, I am after a type-r, CW ideally but love the look of the mugen ones but they are around 12 for a decent one, potentially hold their value better?

Back
Top Bottom