Typical Day - Glimpse into my Diet & Training

Caporegime
Kudos to you!

I could never stick to that kind of diet. Saying that I don't cook for myself so it would be impossible, but still it looks horrible.

Congrats man :)

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Cheers guys, really craving a bit of sugar in the morning mind. Steedie is not allowing blueberries :(

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Updated Diet; The lack of food is sole destroying; i also miss my 4pm shake - this is now replaced by food :(

First Meal: 7:15am

1 Scoop - Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey , 75g Mornflake Superfast Oats, 500ml water

Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222 Caps x2

Second Meal 10:30am

4oz Chicken breast

250g Sweet potato

1tbsp Good Oil

half cup broccoli & half a cup of green beans

Third Meal: 1:30pm

4oz Chicken breast

1tbsp Good Oil

70g Brown Rice

Fifth Meal: 5:00pm Pre-Work

4oz Chicken breast

1tbsp Good Oil

70g Brown Rice

Muscletech NeuroCore

Sixth Meal: 7:30pm Post –Workout (consumed with 10 minutes of completing workout)

1 Scoop ON HydroBuilder

Seventh Meal: 8:00pm

4oz white fish (recommend tesco value white fish, it’s cheap and fairly easy to eat)

1tbsp Good Oil

70g Brown rice

Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222 Caps x2

Eighth Meal: 10:30pm (bed time)

Optimum Nutrition Fitness Fiber (1 large spoon)

1 Scoop Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
4lb drop in a week - 66.8kg weight in today!!! im concerned but Steedie is happy with progress as diet is 100% clean...

That magic 75kg goal is going to be a long long long long long way away!!!!

Man of Honour
I've dropped 8lbs in a week and a half :) It's normal, it's because you've cut dairy out and any other sugars, plus we've dropped your carbs a fair bit and cut out that massive portion of steak you were having

It's shocked your metabolism again, and 4lbs in a week isn't much after a shock. It's only a cause for concern if it continues next week, which it won't, you'll lose 1-1.5lb I reckon. Going to get you down to about 65kg I reckon, then just worry about drying you out as opposed to losing weight

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
What are the total macros for that? The number of meals makes it seem like way more than me but it's probably not.

No idea mate!

diet is changing each week as Steedie tweeks it about; so i dont see the point in working out the macro's. Let the man who has been there done it and got the t-shirt dictate my food :eek:

Man of Honour
The tricky situation is we're still 14 weeks out?

So it's trying to lose weight and still stay in ship without losing muscle mass for that long, as usually, someone in kais shape would be about 6-8 weeks out from contest shape, so having double that is tricky, but we're going to spend a of time maintaining

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Steedie, what do you charge for your services then mate?

I could do with a hand as I have said in other threads. ;)

Man of Honour
I charge in love

or topless pictures of spouses/partners/sisters

But in all seriousness, wouldn't dream of charging anyone on here a thing. I've learnt far too much on here from people to think of charging people stuff with diets

J.T

J.T

Soldato
E-mail me mate (trust email)

We'll start from there

Going to have to start myself a spreadsheet to keep track of you guys now :p

Is that the Hotmail one mate? I ask as I tried to send you a email before and got a bounce back of that one.

Back
Top Bottom