Typical Day - Glimpse into my Diet & Training

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Just given Steddie my weekly update with attached photo's so i thought i would post here for update' currently 67kg and starting to lean out again.

I am now 12 weeks away from photoshoot - i have started to get really vasular around forearms, shoulders and insanely vasular around chest on tension

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
You packed on a bit of size recently? :o

ooops ninja edit above; i am 67kg i wish i was another 10kg heavier :eek: but for my size i look pretty big. my weight is usualy 67 - 70kg.

**** mate, that diet's really filling you out, you don't look as skinny anymore, just lean and mean. Vast improvement!

i would not say filling out; just a lot more defined. It lierally a very strict diet which Steedie has provided - no dairy is a real killer though; but i am not having any bloat and look fairly ripped already just progress the next 12 weeks while upping my game!

Still lifting really heavy :D

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
You have a good amount of mass on you for your frame. What are your long term goals? I've given up trying to get bigger and leaner because I can't see a point going beyond a certain level.

Man of Honour
Was going to say, 77kg :eek:

Thought we had a lot more to lose if that was the case, you put that in my email update too so thought it couldn't have been the same typo in 2 places :D

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Yeah you look big. Arms look massive and you seem much more full. Mirin son!

Thanks, yeah arms are easily biggest stand out body part - need to actually measure them, i dont over train them either i believe they have grown from going heavy on deadlifts.

You have a good amount of mass on you for your frame. What are your long term goals? I've given up trying to get bigger and leaner because I can't see a point going beyond a certain level.

My long term goal is to be around 75kg but be around my level of bodyfat now; ripped and big :) i think i have also hit a point as im fairly short 5'10 and reached a point where i dont think i go any further due to my frame :(

Was going to say, 77kg :eek:

Thought we had a lot more to lose if that was the case, you put that in my email update too so thought it couldn't have been the same typo in 2 places :D

10kg in a week = Results, yeah not sure how i come to do that!!

Man of Honour
Looking great! :cool:

That's the advantage of being short is that although your weight may not be big, you muscle mass is fantastic for your frame.

For me to look like you at my height and build, I'd need to drop 10% of my current bodyfat, whilst keeping about the same weight as I am. Can't believe I'm 1/3 heavier that you :o

Back
Top Bottom