Typical Day - Glimpse into my Diet & Training

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
So tommorow is the BIG day i have been building up for since January - 5 months of hard slog; times of disappear and at points going totally insane. This has been easily the hardest thing i have ever done in my life. Not only does this affect everyday life but my social life has had a absolute hammering; going out for meals etc has been a nightmare. I will be glad to be when this is over to be a little more relaxed still fairly strict but if out I can have the odd cheeky pint and have a nice meal every once in a while the other half. :D

Since yesterday i have been eating a riddiclious amount of carbs (excess 500g) as part of my carb up in total 10 meals a day per day. This is the fun part - they have never tasted so good even simple things like a plain jacket potato taste is amazing. I think I will go into melt down come Friday night when I go for a burger or kebab

As most of you know this will be my first photoshoot opportunity so i am a little apprehensive in what to expect and how the afternoon will pan out. I am consicious i could look better and that i actually should look better with all the effort that has gone into this but i am told this is normal. You always think you could look better - which i suppose is a good thing.

Today is all about getting the carbs in me, resting and water manipulation.

As soon i recieve the shoot pictures i will be putting them on here; i will create a new thread..

Finally I wish to add I have had quiet a few knockbacks from people (gym wise and friends a like) about this which yet again I am told is completely normal but the one person I want to thank is

Steedie – the guy has been nothing but a legend from day one; having someone as support is great who had the knowledge and backing to 1. Understand what its like to go through; 2. To assist with the mind games. 3. Just being able to support me.

The guy is a true gent!

Also a big thanks to everyone who has followed the thread and given postive feedback :) cheers guys!

p.s. we are still having a abs showdown at the Expo on Saturday where the student beats the master :D ( pictures to follow *no hovis)

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Have fun tomorrow :)
You'll look boss no doubt. Just keep shouting at the team "More anabolic lighting!!" ;)

1st shoot being a total DIVA, excuse me you call this lighting i asked for ANABOLIC where are the floodlights, i demand floodlights.

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Just ask them to do the photoshoot in my bathroom, the world's best anabolic lighting I swear =D

Well it going to be in a studio so i think they will have some serious anabolic lighting; only thing that scares me is the studio/photographer is against photoshop other than smoothing the RAW files - all the pictures are Nattttural! eeeek!

Caporegime
Three cheers for Steedie!

Hip hip!

er...

Hoorray? :p

Well it going to be in a studio so i think they will have some serious anabolic lighting; only thing that scares me is the studio/photographer is against photoshop other than smoothing the RAW files - all the pictures are Nattttural! eeeek!

Hah! It makes a change mate! It's good to see some decent photographers about still.

Good luck though mate :) You'll do swell

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Cheers for all the support guys, i have come back from my spray tan from the beauty place St Tropez all over!! something i have never done before but what a difference. Have to sleep in this tonight and wash in the morning.

Just about to go on a skype call with the man himself mr steedie to go over any last minute things.

Caporegime
Aye, I can't wait to fap, er, I mean, look over the pics!

Spray than though? :\

You kinda need a tan to do bodybuilding. Have you watched any shows? Or seen pics?

If you don't tan, you look daft. On top of that, it helps show up definition more. :)

Oh, and spray tans are more 100% certain you get it done correctly :p Slapping it on before a contest can cause some issues eh Steedie? ;)

Good luck again Kai.

P.S: Where the hell are the pics? It's 9AM already!!!! :p ;)

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
You kinda need a tan to do bodybuilding. Have you watched any shows? Or seen pics?

If you don't tan, you look daft. On top of that, it helps show up definition more. :)

Oh, and spray tans are more 100% certain you get it done correctly :p Slapping it on before a contest can cause some issues eh Steedie? ;)

Good luck again Kai.

P.S: Where the hell are the pics? It's 9AM already!!!! :p ;)

Not even set off yet mate, shoot is not till 5:30 tonight. Will be leaving shortly as i am in the bodypower expo untill from 1 -5 then thirty minutes to get to studio and pump up :D

Tan has come out really well :D

show time!

pictures will be a good week or so' but ill see if i can grab some behind the scenes shots ;)

Back
Top Bottom