Typical Day - Glimpse into my Diet & Training

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Abs comming along nicely, not trained for 2 days as hit with a stomach bug so food as he been extremely limited! starting to dry out a little now. Even though i feel very small :(

This morning *note not the same boxers!!! i have several of the same pair ;)
abzl.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Just read though this log and your making awesome progress Kai.

Damn you make me feel heavy though I am 2" shorter then you and easily 77kg, can't wait to have a solid base to cut back from.

Keep it going, not long now

Soldato
Nice def. I'm totally unmuscular.. something I want to sort out as soon as I recover from my badly sprained wrist (I tried gym for 2 weeks but was damaging the wrist).

What height are you kai?

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
How do you look in normal clothes kai?

I pretty lucky that for my size i have fairly big arms, traps and upper chest; so it's pretty clear that when in a t-shirt i workout...

On a side note - start of a new week and im looking really lean!!! had a bit of a telling off from Steedie this morning as i was craving really bad yesterday. So i took it upon my self to have some extra sweet potato with my food and a teaspoon of tomato sauce :mad:

I needed a bit of sugar or i was going to go MAD!!!!

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
And this will be the last picture i will post now 6 weeks out till the shoot day! ( apart from updates to Steedie of course ;) )

frontsmallg.jpg

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Well i found out late last night i am booked in for a professional photo-shoot at the bodyexpo no less, i can’t give away any more details at this stage but it’s with one of the leading UK fitness photographers in the country. This guy works with some big names, great! This has added to the pressure.

Quick emails this morning, i made it very clear this was my first time and no doubt i will be rubbish!

Some of the information i have given, tan's etc ..... This is going to go very very wrong... plus i cant pose for toffee!

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
If you want to meet up at some point before the shoot, I can go through poses with you and help you out :)

That will be fantastic, will sort closer out to the time but looks like its going to take place at 4pm on the Friday if you are there then?

Man of Honour
I'll book the day off work and come down on the Friday then. Was thinking about it anyway as I was interested in the master classes at the expo on the Friday. But will do it fr sure now so I can help you too

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
I'll book the day off work and come down on the Friday then. Was thinking about it anyway as I was interested in the master classes at the expo on the Friday. But will do it fr sure now so I can help you too

Dont be silly you dont need to do that! Do you have a Friday ticket as i know these are now completely solt out and like gold-dust as only 2,500 people have tickets.

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
I don't :(

I have a day ticket for Saturday, but was hoping 3 day VIP tickets were available still :(

Yeah, you can still get the 3 day VIP pass but you get an email following payment saying that Friday is no longer available and they offer a £12.00 refund or something similar. My freind tried to get in last week to join us on the Friday but he was told "basically no chance" !!

Not to worry mate, it's going to be a disaster either way, but we can discuss via email / skype ?

Back
Top Bottom