Typical Day - Glimpse into my Diet & Training

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Needs more legs.

These bad boys are staying wrapped up untill the shoot ;) a lot of work has gone into them as of late... hope it pays off.

I'd love to be that shredded, but need a bit more girth on them lats mate! I know it's the wrong pose to show off ya lats before you say it! :p

legraise.jpg

hope that gives a better idea of lats, something i posted in bodybuilding picture thread last week!

What are you shredding down for, a comp or something?

I have a few photoshoots' comming up one with a top fitness photographers and another is a potential magazine. It started off me wanting to get in good shape for this years bodyexpo but now things are just happening :cool:

He's posing nude.

Meh!!! manhood is not getting displayed unless it slips out the mankini ;)

Soldato
I don't get much more indication of lats from that apart from you can grate cheese on those abs of yours, impressive none the less :p

Best of luck to ya, your efforts are paying off!

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
I don't get much more indication of lats from that apart from you can grate cheese on those abs of yours, impressive none the less :p

Best of luck to ya, your efforts are paying off!

Cheers, appreciate that! yeah looking at the pictures there is not much lats going on!! will need get a lat wing shot! :D

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Felt like cracking today, had the most severe hunger pains and this is not helped by a box of krispy kreme's about 4ft away from my office in my direct eye line. I have had to close the door and shut the blinds.

The only thing getting me through is ordering in 3 weeks the following

donnar kebab pizza with extra garlic sauce
large cheese and chips with tomato sauce
Shish kebab with extra garlic sauce
2 double cheeseburgers with bacon and runny egg.

and can of coke :D

This is just for starters!!!

If i see another sweet potato it will be too soon Arhhhhh!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
Dude you should check the pizza hut hotdog stuffed crust pizza and add it to that list!

Props though on the prep very solid progress keep it going man, wish I had your dedication for the diet side of things! Starting a solid attempt to reduce Bf%.

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Just over a week out, things are getting insane tough both physical and mentally, i am litterally exhausted! and the final peak week is still to come! how people do this for a living is beyond me!

sneek peek side shot

img01981r.jpg

At the moment im looking extremely gaunt and flat with zero defination! not had any proper carbs for about 5-6 weeks and what i have has been very very little! hopefully if i manage my carb loading i should swell :D

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Doing well mate :) been a pleasure helping you along the way. Except the odd occasion you've decided to add your own changes :p

Could not of done it mate with out your help, and you know me i like the challange. Long way to go yet and have still a few questions i want to nag you about :)

training at the moment is just a pure drain near enough - impossible, it feels like i need a spotter just to bench press the bar! in the last week the weight has rocked down and really really struggling!!! shows how much everyone depends on carbs not just in the gym but for day to day activity.

You're going to look shredded come photo day. Will you be posting up the shots from the day?

As soon as i receive the prints provided they provide with the copyright (which i have double checked as long as they are correctly referenced im ok)

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Well this morning i had my booking confirmed; arriving home from the bodyexpo i have a table booked at the grill steak house where there are challanges galore.

I am going for godzilla burger 48oz of meat!!! this is one of the smaller burgers... the main challange is 90oz The Owen OD Burger & and the ultimate bowl of chips

this is going to be my choice / the medium burger - GODZILLA but the 60oz steak come close to choice!
29d63361-19fb-4973-950f-023396cc8084.png

Back
Top Bottom