Ubisoft FarCry 5 'are you ready' thread just shown up....

Soldato
I loved the first Far Cry must have finished it about 10 times easily. Played a few hours of Far Cry 2 but didnt gel with it or ended up getting distracted with other games. Currently downloading Far Cry 3 which i havent touched but apparently its the best one going by what ive heard other posters have said about it. If i end up loving the game and finishing is Far Cry 4 and Primal worth getting when they are on sale or should i just jump to this one?

Whats Far Cry 3 like to run on a 6700K 16gb ram and 1080 card at 3440x1440 res?

Soldato
I loved the first Far Cry must have finished it about 10 times easily. Played a few hours of Far Cry 2 but didnt gel with it or ended up getting distracted with other games. Currently downloading Far Cry 3 which i havent touched but apparently its the best one going by what ive heard other posters have said about it. If i end up loving the game and finishing is Far Cry 4 and Primal worth getting when they are on sale or should i just jump to this one?

Whats Far Cry 3 like to run on a 6700K 16gb ram and 1080 card at 3440x1440 res?

Should work pretty well. I average around 85 - 90 FPS when running a single 1080Ti @ 2101 MHz at 3440 x 1440 with everything maxed. I suspect a 1080 should have no real issue maintaining a smooth 60 fps, with possibly a few tweaks if needed.

Soldato
Right, just met Boomer at the Pumpkin farm. What's the crack with him then? I can't work out how to order him to do stuff, or does that not happen? I don't think he can ride in vehicles either, is that right?

jpm

jpm

Associate
Right, just met Boomer at the Pumpkin farm. What's the crack with him then? I can't work out how to order him to do stuff, or does that not happen? I don't think he can ride in vehicles either, is that right?

He spots enemies and other things around you, he does attack when in a fight and I think he loots bodies to. I don't give him orders just let him do his thing.

Edit No he doesn't ride in vehicles but is one fast dog lol

Permabanned
Disappointed that only one persons game progresses in coop. Wanted to play the entire thing through from start to finish with a mate. Kind of pointless if they get nothing from it, they’ll have to replay stuff solo..

That’s a bit ****

Man of Honour

Look down your sights at something, aim at something and tap G and Boomer will go attack that target or move to that spot and stand guard, hold G to make him follow again.

Back
Top Bottom