UEFA Champions League/Europa League 7/8/9 May *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
I've said it many times before to be fair. I hope you prove me completely wrong and massively bottle it in the final though ;)
That is what will be the most irritating. I fully expect us to lose and lose looking drained and disjointed. It will be described as bottling it despite our squad being absolutely shattered and running on fumes.

Soldato
Pochettino's having a party - BRING YOUR VODKA AND BACARDI! :)

What a great game - the final should hopefully be equally amazing. If it's this sort of quality both ways then I'm not going to cry myself to sleep if Spurs suffer the old curse again. :)

Associate
Say what you want about Llorente but he has been the catalyst for the victories over Citeh and Ajax. Even having a semi-inept donkey up-front meant that their centre-backs were pre-occupied, something we lacked in the first half.

I'm grateful to my friends for not listening to me telling them to turn it off at half time, because it'll be a massacre in the second half, but I honestly believe Llorente made an appreciable difference as soon as he came on...

Caporegime
I've just watched the highlights, 10secs before the goal Ajax fans are chanting their heads off and when the goal goes in Jermaine Jenas sounds like he's having an orgasm in commentary. :p

All 3 goals are top finishing from Lucas Moura, they can't drop him for a rushed back Kane surely?

Soldato
I've just watched the highlights, 10secs before the goal Ajax fans are chanting their heads off and when the goal goes in Jermaine Jenas sounds like he's having an orgasm in commentary. :p

All 3 goals are top finishing from Lucas Moura, they can't drop him for a rushed back Kane surely?

I can't see Kane scoring the second goal like Moura, that was sublime control.

If that was Messi, the world's footie fans would be raving about it.

Spurs need to fit them both in.

Associate
Can you imagine Arsenal fans who have spent years mocking Spurs empty trophy cabinet if they won this. Then they build the best stadium in the world and the Arsenal fans first thought was the fact they hadn't won anything. Just imagine if they add the European cup to that stadium in the first half season.

The Samaritans will be busy.

Jokes aside, I can only see one outcome though. A convincing Liverpool win. Spurs will do the typical England thing, rush back Kane and then spend the aftermath debating how fit he was.

Underboss
YNWA for here on in - great achievement by Sp*rs but I can't bare the thought.

Lets home that's it's the last great comeback for European football this week.

Back
Top Bottom