UEFA Euro 2024 Final Spain v England ** spoilers ** [Sunday 14th July 2024]

That was like the mens Wimbeldon. Get to the final beating nobodies and then get schooled in the final.
That's a terrible analogy when I presume you are referring to arguably the greatest tennis player ever who had a knee operation a month ago.

I'd be surprised if any team ever gets an easier route to the final than what England just had.
Oh plus the penalty luck too in the semi.

Last edited:
That's a terrible analogy when I presume you are referring to arguably the greatest tennis player ever who had a knee operation a month ago.
Why is it? He played no one good. Same as England. Got to the final and got stuffed. Same as last year.

It's been a long time (if ever) I've felt this meh about international football. It's not even England's dull performances, I've not enjoyed this tournament at all (and I've watched quite a lot of it). There just didn't seem like there was the usual pazazz, was quite dull tbh.

Spain were good though in nearly every match they played though so...

Last edited:
I had Spain as faves all the way through and they adapted to every situation well.

We live in hope, but I feel Kane wasn't at his best, but Southgate just won't dare drop him which was detrimental to the team. Well done Spain, they are an impressive team that might well dominate with so many young players and emerging talent.

Back
Top Bottom