UEFA Euro 2024 Semi Finals ** spoilers ** [9th - 10th July 2024]

Soldato
Totally agree, however literally anyone will have fresher legs than Kane, both at the 70th minute (or whenever the subs were made), but equally even after just a minute after kick off.
Something isn’t right with Kane, maybe a niggle or something. He will start though he is our record goal scorer and captain in the back of a 30 goal season for Bayern. Southgate should tell him to run himself into the ground for an hour then pull him for Watkins or Toney

Soldato
Something isn’t right with Kane, maybe a niggle or something. He will start though he is our record goal scorer and captain in the back of a 30 goal season for Bayern. Southgate should tell him to run himself into the ground for an hour then pull him for Watkins or Toney

Not sure the niggle is the reason he drops so deep , also Bayern play totally different play style to England

Soldato
Be an interesting Sunday given the local town is putting on a big screen….

Real dilemma on my side. I’ve been watching the tournament at home with the wife but she has an illness that means being out until midnight in noisy environments isn’t good for her.

I know she’d want me to go enjoy the atmosphere which I would do but also want to watch with her. Just trying to find the right balance of not pressuring her into watching it in town!

Euro-related, but also a general football question, what is that famous drum beat called? I first heard it in 1994 when I watched Wolves vs Man U at Molyneux stadium. Then I heard it a fair amount during Euro 2024, both on the TV and in pub settings.

It goes like drum-drum, drum-drum-drum, drum-drum-drum-drum, drum-drum, ENGLAND! (repeat)

Demonstrated in the first 15 seconds of this video.

In the case of Wolves vs Man U, the "England" chant is missed off due to it being a domestic game, leaving the drums bit in. When I heard it in 1994, it was done using an air horn IIRC instead of drums.

Caporegime
Euro-related, but also a general football question, what is that famous drum beat called? I first heard it in 1994 when I watched Wolves vs Man U at Molyneux stadium. Then I heard it a fair amount during Euro 2024, both on the TV and in pub settings.

It goes like drum-drum, drum-drum-drum, drum-drum-drum-drum, drum-drum, ENGLAND! (repeat)

Vindaloo

Caporegime
4m8fPvb.jpeg

Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom