Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putin seems to want to poison Russian, Chinese and African populations by leaked radiation entering the food crops and animal feed produced by Ukraine.

Am I the only one wondering what the Russians would gain from shooting a nuclear power plant ?

based on how fast they attacked, walked around like ***** and just left when the world found out just points to the work of absolute amateurs

based on statements I'm seeing, if a nuclear disaster had occurred today it's quite likely that tommorow NATO would be full bore in this war because the contamination would cover Europe, essentially an attack of all of Europe

based on how fast they attacked, walked around like ***** and just left when the world found out just points to the work of absolute amateurs

based on statements I'm seeing, if a nuclear disaster had occurred today it's quite likely that tommorow NATO would be full bore in this war because the contamination would cover Europe, essentially an attack of all of Europe

Depends on the winds though, it could easily have covered Russia itself which I would imagine they'd just blame it on Ukraine as they've already laid the foundations for with their 'dirty bomb' ********.

Fighting around nuclear power plants, lovely. For all the 'lulz never happen' in here, our fates are completely in this **** Putins hands at the moment.

At what point does the west go 'hang on a minute...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom