Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what is on the agenda for today's Extraordinary General Meeting of NATO:

1. Fast track membership for any remaining non-NATO states in Europe
2. Nuclear safety in the war zone
3. Humanitarian efforts
4. WWIII

I wonder what is on the agenda for today's Extraordinary General Meeting of NATO:

1. Fast track membership for any remaining non-NATO states in Europe
2. Nuclear safety in the war zone
3. Humanitarian efforts
4. WWIII

I suspect the Nuclear piece would be left to the UN, along with the humanitarian effort. America simply wants to know two things - sales opportunities and is anybody going to Nuke USA at the moment?

Agreed, and by far.

The Russian's premise for invading is non-existent too other than imperial conquest and alignment to their own ideology. I don't recall us governing in Iraq or occupying the country, nor did we make billions off their oil, otherwise, why doesn't Baghdad look like Dubai, rolling in the riches of their oil industry?
Our premise was non existent. We invade to spread our ideology and if you think we haven’t and aren’t making money from Iraqs oil then I don’t know what to say. Over a million people died but they not as important as Europeans. We are still dropping bombs as per the article I linked but was deleted.
It’s a fact we’ve stuck our noses in way more than Russians have, we been in more conflicts than Russia have, we’ve caused more bloodshed than Russia have. Sorry I know it not popular and it doesn’t excuse what Russia are doing but just because it’s not reported as such doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

The EU is seeking to remove Russia’s most-favored nation status at the World Trade Organization, a move that could further hit 95 billion euros ($105 billion) of Moscow’s exports to the bloc with tariffs.
https://archive.ph/WmEAB#selection-3207.0-3207.216

Putin - EU Opportunities Minister.

Seriously though, that shows the EU see Russia as the number one threat now. It prevents their arms from being competitive vs EU produced weapon systems. It also sends a message to China, w.r.t. Taiwan with respect to any negotiated benefits are at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom