Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Lol Twitter have just labelled George Galloway's Twitter page as Russian state affiliated media and he is spitting his dummy out looks like the chickens have come home to roost for old Georgie boy.

Associate
Anybody ever noticed with the Ruskies when you accuse them of doing naughty stuff they always say its a provocation they said the same when we accused them of trying to kill the Skripals and when they shot down flight MH17.

Caporegime
I feel more appropriate actions should be taken with people who are little more than traitors to this country, people like Galloway must face penalties for continuing to spew enemy propaganda.

Caporegime
Lol Twitter have just labelled George Galloway's Twitter page as Russian state affiliated media and he is spitting his dummy out looks like the chickens have come home to roost for old Georgie boy.
remember when he was on big brother role playing a cat... what a muppet

Caporegime
I feel like I like living in a liberal democracy with freedom of speech.

The paradox of tolerance has to come into play at some point, I'm just saying that equitable consequences such as platform restriction is a worthwhile way (clearly by his response) to deal with them.

Soldato

The pleasure. Just need Farage labeled the same, perhaps even JRM. Anyways this pales in to insignificance - how you you ****ing kill children.

I am happy to be the oxen that holds the burden of financial hardship that ploughs the ****** into the ground.

Man of Honour
One of the videos of Ukrainian soldiers killing captured Russians appears to be a Georgian volunteer unit - sadly with some of these volunteer units motivated by desire to get revenge on Russia for atrocities or collateral deaths of friends/family carried out in conflicts in their countries, etc. this is likely to happen a fair bit (especially those coming from areas like Syria and regions south of Russia).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom